Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

mr. monday giggled

"hahaha, i just infected you with my own blood soon your body will be mine! you have 3 seconds before i consume your soul HAHAH say goodbye i think the first thing i will do with your body is make you tear your wings off HAHAH!"

he raised his hooks and there was indeed some of sky's blood on them

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky looked at him, not even bothering to finish this helpless thing. That would be mercyfull, and he was not being that today. He simply pushed the creature over as he kept walking to the end.,

The glowing eyes came closer. Looking sky. as the glow got closer sky could see that this was a hairy beast, but other than the light from the yes the tunnel was completely dark.

Then it opened its wet mouth reveling giant fangs and went to bite sky’s entire head!

The moment it went to bite Sky he made his move. His wings were still able to move, and using his enhanced strength he foced the spider to back off. He then flapped the other direction, harder, making him start to fly through the tunnel

Sky came out of the portal in a nice room. It was dark grey with red tapestries and banners surrounded by voodoo masks and objects in the center, stood omen on a throne. Looking at sky with a death glare.

At his side was augercorn wearing the mask, a green glow around him

“so ill give you one option leave this place, now or face the wraith of my champion!” said the voodoo zebra

augercorn slowly walked in front of Omen in a protective stance,

once he saw sky he began to breath heavy swaying back and forth a bit

"i want his heart." said omen

at that augercorn punched the ground shattering the floor!

as they both free fell augercorn lunged forward grabbing sky by the wings slamming him into the ground. augercorn picked sky up by the wings slamming him into the ground again and a again!

As sky hits the ground his anger flares again, his strength becoming greater again. He simply let auger slam him into the ground, it didnt hurt a bit. "Idiot, DO, NOT, TOUCH, MY, WINGS" He yells as he gets up, auger still trying to slam him into the ground. Sky knee's on the air, aiming for auger.

'Heh, he thinks he has me. Well, time to get up' Sky thinks to himself before his eyes flash blue, and Sky speeds up. He turns with amazing speed, delivering a kick to augers head that would even hurt his thick skull. After that his eyes flashed again, this time red as his other leg delivers a powerfull kick straight into his ribcage, strong enough to break a ribcage, though maybe not his, enough to bruise it at least.

As he kicked his wings were getting more and more tense, becoming more and more stiff and harder for Auger to unjure.Right now, they were hard as steel, light steel

augercorn stepped back phased but not injured by the attacks.

he dragged sky with each step and leaned his face into his

"PIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPLEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

and he kicked sky in the back dislocating his left wing, having used sky's own body hardening against him straining the ligments with a kick instead of the muscles and bones.

"genuis! he knows so much about body dynamics he can turn your own super streangth against you! HAHAH!" shouted omen exited

augercorn let go of sky and got in a defensive stance his feet stable and his hands up.

Archived