Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

Sky yelled in pain, though that was the last pain auger would cause. Sky's eyes flashed golden, then red, then blue, and they stayed Blue. Everyone would see the injury auger had just caused fix it self, andit looked like nothing ever happened. If anything it looked stronger then it used to be, and it was. His whole body had been still injured due to the fight, now, he was completely healed, all of him. Except his rage.

Sky stood up, facing auger. "Come on pal, time to go down. Once and for all" Sky says, his whole body standign straight, his hands open by his side.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augercorn shook and in a pained soft voice “s .sk ..s skyyyy!”

The mask emanated a green glow! And augerocn stopped shaking and jumped in the air and he spun around facing sky falling down on top of him

Augerocorn then released an high pitch kiya like an eagle!

(sky knows this move of augercorn’s it’s called thousand gallon talon. His body enters a temporary speed stake and he delivers a powerful set of kicks that totally encompassed a small area. He usually used it for large groups but if he used it on a single opponent it usually resulted in death! The attack would attempt to strike every single spot on sky’s body with body crushing force!)

augercorn mid scream kicked back his leg to begin

Sky vanished from in front of augercorn the moment he was about to be hit, appearing on the other side of the room within three seconds. "Whats that mask thing do anyway, i have a feeling your proud of it, care to brag?"

Augcorn performed the attack and the area where sky stood became an orange blur!

Augercorn landed and spun around facing sky

Omen laughed and said “you’ll find out all about when I make one for you, for now, my champion will have to break you till my powder can work on you! heheh! But yes I worked very hard on it. I carried it for 3 years waiting for the one right pony to use it! Could I of found a better choice … besides maybe yourself.”

Augercorn jumped forward at an impressive speed and went for an uppercut on sky

Omen continued

“I would of used it on yourself but ... your burning thru your energy at an accelerated rate, all we must do is hold out and you will be broken, one way or another

augercorn’s uppercut was a ruse, what he really waited to do was for sky to block to open him up for a leg sweep!

Sky knew most of augers tricks, and he could tell when he feigned hits, and this was one of those hits. As he rushed in, Sky jumped back wards, using his wings to push him to the side, out of augers path. Sky was stnading near a wall, so if he didnt stop he was goign to crash. "Hmm, how does it work?"

omen smiled and said

"i can tell what your doing. and it wont work. you think i would risk such a powerfull tool? as i said you will understand the mask when i make one fore yourself. champion! use your full power even if it breaks your bones!"

augercorn stopped and listened to Omen and then shook beforefore stopping he then calmly walked towards sky and casually hit the wall as if trying to get the attenion of someone on the otherside.

however this sent massive cracks hardened stones and destroyed the wall. a huge hunk of steel landed on augerocrn but once it hit his head it cracked in half. and augercorn walked thru the jagged metal like nothing, a powerful orange glow surounded him as he slowly walked towards sky!

"I see you've changed him, he is no longer the friend i know. Pray i dont make it to you, or you will find yourself more disgusting then that pile of meat downstairs" Sky says as he glares at Auger, his eyes still blue. Sky had many powers that Auger didnt even know, actually, more like more powers then either of them knew, deep down Sky knew this. "Time for this to end" He says as he closes his eyes, the stone letting him see more then he could with open eyes, one of his hands going to, and putting a hand, on his chest.

Sky vanished again, appearing facing augercorn a long way out of his reach in the position. Suddenley, a stone, a blue stone, appears hoviering in front of sky. He opens his eyes, which shine a brighter blue. The stone does the same, both blinding everyone in the room. After five seconds the light died down, But sky was different. He was a lot calmer now, other then that he didnt even appear different, though appearances are deciving.

omen rolled his eyes

"fool we will show you true power! champion do what you must, i dont care anymore. we can use him for whatever is left of him."

Augercorn lets out a single tear from under his msk it could be seen dropping as he speed forth running at sky full speed shatering the floor where he stepped.

Sky could feel the vibrations of Auger as he was rushed, seeing the tear. The mask. Sky sprinted at Auger, though once he got close he flipped upwards, goign o the top floor. He flapped his wings, his eyes closed as he hovered over the broken floor. "You poisoned his mind, changing his thought process. He still has everything he norally does, except for one thing. He does not have control, thats what you have taken over. Linked your own with his, and you do this because you are too afraid to fight your own fights"

omen made a sad face and said "that was my original goal with the mask but alas i couldn't get it to truely work like that. ... WHY arnt you using your full streanght!"

with the stone sky could tell that omen reached into his back and considered using a bag of vodoo powder on him but thought twice and let go watching the fight

augercorn kept running at sky jumping on the wall free running before leaping to a corner and jumping up it grabbing on to a pecise of broken ledge, climbing up equal to sky

a ghoslty version of omen apeared next to sky and asked him

"surly you will run out of this powerfull energy soon, then what shall happen to you! give up now and you may keep your soul!"

Omen made his ghost vanish and looked at sky

saying "as you will soon find out mnd control is a strange thing. take over too much of the mind and they become usless as a toll, leave to little and they can fight your control. the ultimate goal is as you said manipulation of will but thats almost inpossible. for example even though i told him to tap into his full power he's still holding back. "

omen said this more to himslef than to sky

augercorn got back to the corner and slowly used his hands to hold himself up while he slid down the wall

omen said to sky "ill make you a deal?"

Sky glared at augercorn. He didnt know how to win this fight, not without killing him, which was something he refused to do. He looked at Omen, wondering how to beat him, knowing that was his only chance. "Your lacky here is wearing me down quite a lot, why dont you personally finish the job?"

Archived