Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when the dust cleared omen was on the floor. clutching his reddened eyes he muscles tensed veins popping thru his skin!

he then froze letting out a high pitched grown

Augercorn screamed! and put his hands on the mask! he was surounded by green energy and he yanked the mask off with a roar

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

he was free.

augercorn knelt to the floor with frightening content chucked the mask into the wall shattering it.

he then knelt on the ground trying to catch his breath

augecorn recovered some of his strenght and looked to sky and said

"aww dude, that sucked ... what happened? hey wait for flying and holding me usually your not that strong"

they headed down a stair case, which lead to a dark open area with many winding downward staircases

All throughout the house was empty exept for a few monsters and creatures.

But with the power of the stone sky would be able to tell where mirage was

Mirage had went after where she had heard screams, remembering what the old man who gave them the stone said.

She follwed the noise thru the twisted house and came upon an area where ponies where trapped in cages and a few voodoo monsters where hurting them!

She managed to defeat most of the monsters but was having trouble with a large Cyclops zombie pony

at the speed they moved they reached mirage soon,

most of the trapped ponies were free and hiding from the beast.

mirage's burka was pretty torn up reveling the armor plating under it all. she was almost out of arrows and weapons

the cyclops tryed to jump on top of her, but mirage fluttered her wings, and double kicked it in the singe eys and did a quick slash with her short sword.

she sliced the beast face but that did little to stop it!

mirage didnt take her eyes off the beast and shouted

"its a dumb zombie sky it doesn't understand reason!"

augercorn got out of skys grip and said "sky sky please allow me to vent my anger."

Augercorn then jumped up spreading his amrs and landing between mirage and the beast.

the beast stuck its arms out to grab him, but augercorn stepped forward and with a extreamly loud

"GHAFUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

he slammed his massive fist into the beast. and everything went red!

when everyone cleared the blood out of there eyes, they would see augercorn nearly passed out on the floor holding his head.

mirage was closest and kneeled down next to him, "hey come on strong guy its o.k"

Mirage looked to sky and the prisoners slowly inched forward there were many of them.

Mirage stood up and offered augercorn a hand, but he got up on his own and in a sad broken voice asked “all right how do we get out of here

One of the prisoners timidly came up to sky and asked “you don’t work for the voodoo wizard do you?”

everyone joined him as they exited the bloody mansion.

once everyone was out and out of the once deadly jungle the house collapsed! gone forever.

after a few minutes of walking they reached the village. several of the prisoners ran up to him shouting happily in camel.

when sky ager and mirage aproached he looked to them with his blind eyes full of tears and said

"I knew you could do it."

augercorn remanned silent the whole way over,

mirage took sky's stone and attmepted to hand it back to the old man

"here this is yours."

the old man held up his hand and said

"i beleive fate passed the stone o you and your lover. take it and go with strenght."

mirage nodded and gestered for augercorn to follow her down to the river.

"I have a safe house close by its a far walk but we'll get there soon." she said as she took the lead.

augercorn stayed silent and followed

augercorn felt sky moving around on him, as they walked

"hey sky guess what, we were walking along and you got your but kicked by a breezie, yup it was a strong breezy but it came up called your mother a %%^# and kicked you up so hard you broke your head."

mirage looked back at augercorn her expresion hid by her mask

Archived