Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

"Oh sh it, i think that was a very bad idea" Sky said as he aimed his bow again, he pulled the arrow back enough that it could perice the wooden shield, these were custom arrow's after all, he let the arrow fly, after that he quickly aimed another two and fired them at another two

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 2 arrows pieced the shield as desigined. But they both hit him non lethally in his arm. Due to how he was holding the shield

“GAHHH KILL HIM!” shouted the camel!

The large amount of guards quickly moved to surround the building.

The leader stepped back and knocked over a fisherman’s stand for cover

With his good arm he pulled out a sling and began swinging to try to fight back at Sky

Sky noticed them surroounding the building, he didnt care. He had the advantage right now, he had used his wing's to gie him a bost to get up, so it wouldnt be as easy for them. Sky looked over the edge to see the guards, he aimed his bow and fired a arrow straight at one

the arrow flew straight into a camels helmet stunning but not killing him.

The leader threw his sling sending a steel ball flying towards Sky

Another small squad of camels came off a boat and running across the street with a tall wooden ladder!

But suddenly

“HALT!”

the city guard intervened. Most of the camel’s in armor ignored them. but they all went to the leader and began yelling at each other!

Sky laughed, there was more for him to take out. Sky took careful aim at the leader, that was when he saw the metal ball. He quickly ducked, it nearly hit him. He took aim again, the leader seemed confused. Sky went for a neck shot

As the leader stood up to yell back at the citys guard the arrow hit his mark and flew straight into his neck. the leader bent over gasping for air!

A small group tended to him, and the rest set up a position against Sky.

When the guards joined the rebels there was a short moment of confusion.

One side of the house was only manned by 2 distracted camels.

Sky noticed that they were starting to try and fight back, he laughed, he had taken on more of them at once, but even then he had help from augercorn, who he didnt know where he was. Sky was hoping that he would find and help him out. Sky aimed another arrow at one of the guards, he shot four, each for one target, each well aimed. Sky was looking for a exit route.

After the moment of confusion The camels and guards quickly grouped together.

There was now a formation of 6 guards on each side of the wall and the and at least 5 supporting them from further away.

Sky’s shots hit there mark except 1 which bounced off a guard shield.

The team from the boat with the ladder was almost there

Sky knew he was scre wed, so he tied something "HEY AUGERCORN, BIT OF HELP PAL" He yells out, hoping that his friend would help. Sky drew another set or arrow's and started firign at the lader team.

When the first arrow hit the member of the ladder team they quickly dropped it and took cover. 2 more were hit! The guards and rebels on the border began to counter with more sling attacks and a few throwing spears

Suddenly across the city back in the alley

Sherma and Augercorn were sorting the things they could sell into piles, they had clothes a few knick nacks and a few maps and such. Sherma was in the middle of a conversation

well I believe what I was told. I will only kill if I have too.”

Augercorn’s head shot up in concern and his eyes narrowed in focus.

“Sherma grab the gold NOW HURRY!” Sherma not knowing what was going on quickly grabbed the few bags of gold. And then Augercorn grabbed him and sprinted off to Sky!

Sky ducked dogged all the Javalin's and sling's, though one javalin did graze his leg. Sky grunted as it did though he didnt let it affect him. Sky took aim and fired again, though this time at the ones with the javalin's and sling's. He fired off four well aimed shots

There were several sling users all over the place by now, the adjacent buildings, the ground everywhere! Of the 4 arrows sky shot all but one hit their mark. Stabbing into the targets flesh with a “THRIP

One clever camel and the last one Sky shot. he had plenty of time to react and did so dodging the arrow barley and responded by pointing his finger and shouting “HWAA!”

The ones with ranged weapons in the other position took advantage of this and fired another battery.

The combined force of the guard and rebels created a phalanx with there shields and cautiously hiding behind they’re shields made their way out to the ladder.

With at least 4 armored rebels on each side 1 or 2 would attempt to climb, one giving the other a boost, but it usually didn’t work due to the height of the roof or the weight of an armored camel.

Augercorn sprinted viscously almost dragging Sherma by his wrists.

The dry dessert air turned his mouth and tongue to a dry sticky cave, the heat was getting to him, but he was 100% focused on saving sky!

He quickly reached the scene shortly after sky’s volley and the events were taking place

Sky killed a few of them but he’s not in a good position at all and being overran. o.k. We got the guys from earlier and some kind of police force trying to get Sky who’s stuck on the roof. he doesn’t have good cover any real good vantage but he’s away from the infantry for now! If I kill them all more will come and they won’t let us stay in this town. I wont kill the cops. But maybe I can get them to turn on each other.

He turned to Sherma and shouted “IM GOING TO MAKE A PATH! TAKE SKY BACK TO THE ALLEY AND HIDE

Augercorn ran forward a few steps but Sherma cried out “WHAT ABOUT YOU!

don’t worry about me I get large groups chasing after me all the time!”

the way he was came up to the scene he didn’t have view of the ladder team or all the shooters. He ran up and grabbed an armored camel from behind, disarmed his cutlass sword and slid it across his exposed face. The other 3 saw this and jumped back, Augercorn pushed the injured camel in the way of them temporarily disabling 2 and did a trust stab at the other, the camel managed to block it, but he bounced the momentum of his blade and dug it deep into his unarmored elbow.

The other 2 quickly got free, Augercorn quickly pulled out his sword (causing a huge sort of blood) and blocked an incoming attack, the other instinctively began running to tell his allies of the new threat

Augercorn quickly bucked the camel he was dueling with in the knee and ran over tackling the guard and quickly began pummeling his face! After only a few punches the camel’s head was soup. But the camel tougher than he looked recovered from the kick and jumped up with his blade overhead going for a 1 hit kill! He came down just as Augercorn was moving out of the way and it him hard on the back but mainly hist ribs and side! reopening his earlier wounds and probably breaking a few ribs

That hurts!!! No, no, it doesn’t I survived worse, I’m stronger than this! It’s a good thing he didn’t go for a stab!”

Augercorn jumped away only after the damage was done and rolled standing back up, he was about to go in and try to disarm him when suddenly he saw Sherma run up behind the camel and slice the back of his legs causing him to kneel and carefully plunged his blade into the small space between the breast plate and the paldron

Thanks these guys are tough”

GET HIM!”

Augercorn nodded and sucked in the pain; he used parkour to run up the wall and grasped the lip of the roof poking his head up

“SKY over here!

Sky had seen the volly coming, and had managed to doge most of them though a few sling shot's had hit him, sky had fallen over and was now holding his shoulder in pain. Sky's bow was on the ground next to him. Sky swore before letting his arm go, he then picked his bow up and fired off another three shots, each at the ones that were not using shields. He then heard a voice, he looked over to see his friend there.

"About time" Sky said before ducking out of the way of a javalin.

"So, how we getting out of here?" Sky asked as he crouched and moved towards Augercorn, he then noticed his wounds. Sky was shocked, and unhappy. These guy's just hurt his friend.

Augercorn lifted himself up further and gently bit down on sky’s finger leading him off the roof to the clear side. After jumping down he leaned against the building and slid down sitting against it. He took some deep breaths saying

hugh …take Sherma back to ..hugh… the alley hide out, don’t make out with each other.”

Sherma who was a few steps away ran forward grabbed sky’s hand and gently pleaded

“hurry hurry!”

Augercorn nodded and slowly stood up grabbing a cutlass from earlier and spun it in his hand and gritting his teeth with a growl

Sky didnt let sherma drag him off, he was NOT about to leave his friend to die. "No, im not leaving unless all of us are going" Sky said, determined to stay with his friends and to do his best to keep them alive.

Augercorn looked back to Sky and Sherma, then to the large group that was still trying to shoot at the roof.

“well ..hu … you are the one with the mental sanity!”

and with that he did an awkward hug and push move on his friends leading them away from the fight.

As 3 of them tiredly ran down the alley. Sherma said

the rebels are trying to work with the local guards, its slowing them down and un organizing them. we need to take advantage! Maybe we can even set them against each other!”

Augercorn still having his long arms over the both of them. nodded but a nasty mixture of heat blood loss and just plain exhaustion made him say something the energetic man-child never said before “I think maybe we should just hide out and take a nap!”

Sherma looked nervusly at Sky "what do you think?"

“WAIT SHERMA! I HAVE AN IDEA!” he said pointing to an alley that had several women’s hijabs on a clothesline

Augercorn took a deep breath and grabbed the burkas that were hanging, he threw 2 at sky and began covering himself up in them taking off his “horn” and everything

sherma we can be your 2 concubines and you can be sheik al muhamaid alafaf-so quatasi ali ababwa van hugendong”

Sherma took some clothes off the line and quickly disguised himself with a hat and white robe

not a bad idea, perhaps we can find sanctuary in the hotel I saw down the street. … wait you’re the biggest one YOU should be the man!”

umm but I’m pretty sure they saw me… o.k put your disguise on, mine can go one step further.”

He then fell against the wall and slid down a second before struggling back up and said

“Sky you all right with this?”

Sky was not ok with doing this, he didnt want to be dressed up like a slave, but he knew that if he didnt he his wounds would be noticed, then a whole lot of drama would start. "Not really, but it might be our best shot" He said before he put the clothing on.

Tiredly Augercorn said

“all right dress up; ill be back in a DUCK”

he tackled his 2 friends hiding them from view of some guards looking for them.

once they passed Augercorn stood up and slinked off.

He slowly made his way down the alley and climbed into a window. He heard a few people in the rooms next to him and as quietly as he could walked to the other side of the house and saw the standard rebel patrol of 5. He grabbed a toy that was laying on the floor and threw it just behind the ankle of the last of the patrollers.

Feeling something but not knowing what it was he quickly turned around, Augercorn ducked and waved a cloth near the corner of the window. The camel only saw some vague movement and silently alerted the others in his patrol. Augercorn crawled away and hid in the alley where he came out of,

The patrol came in quickly and did a sweep, Augercorn listened thru the wall and slowly crept out as they finished and were filing out. He jumped in there grabbed the last Camel by the neck; making sure to jam his vocal cords and dragged him outside

(a feat which drained his diminishing stamina even further)

once outside he tiredly put him in a strangle and silently choked the life out of him. After a few seconds and a tense struggle he pulled out the camels own sword and jammed it underneath his jaw. After a few quick carful slices he had successfully cut off the Camel’s face.

He took the dead camels canteen and cleaned himself and his new mask off, he took the sword and a few supplies and made his way back to his friends.

“not my best work but it will due, so long as I keep a distance and let you guys do the talking”

he put the mask on, it didnt look right and didnt cover the massive stallion's head, he quickly fixed this by putting on a hat that drapped down to his neck and a big scarf. he would have to find some sunglasses to make it passable but for now it was all he could do

"you guys are lucky that most women here are allready all covered up"

Sky didnt like dressing like this, but he noticed that augercorn was seeming more tired after doign tath, he noticed that more then he hated this outfit. "Auger, you are not doing any more of the hard stuff, if something is needed to be done, let me or sherma handle it" Sky told his friend before walkign towards the hotel.

With sky and Sherma covered head to toe in the burkas, they could easily pass as some awkwardly large women. But Augercorn made them look somewhat smaller by comparison. The mask was staying on his o.k put the eyes would easily give it

Away.

After losing them the town went into bedlam with guards and rebels running everywhere. Ponys and Camels were dashing around everywhere trying to avoid them.

It helped them blend in and made sure no one made a second take at the 3 of them.

Sherma alongside Sky pointed to the hotel.

Augercorn took a few steps forward and leaned against them for support.

They entered the large wooden inn and saw that several people were there hiding.

They were instantly greeted by a skinny camel innkeeper who came up to them and said

“please you are safe here you may stay until this is over.”

Sherma looked nervously at sky and in camel language replied to the keeper saying

actually my husband is very tired may we purchase a room” he kept it in a whisper to hide his deep voice. The inn keeper nodded and looked to Augercorn. Who quickly rested his forehead on Sky’s shoulder making hiding his eyes.

The keeper said “very well this way, its 75 gold a night. You may have the 3rd room on the top floor.” He said handing them a key.

Sky sighed, he had enough gold from selling off the blades. "Thanks" He would say before helping Augercorn towards the room. "Sherma, get me a medical kit, now" He said as he felt a bit of blood.

Sherma lead them upstairs and pointed

After sky asked about a medkit he quickly pointed to the door that lead to there room. And handed Sky the key. Letting go of the massive orange

Pony he took a deep breath, stretched his back and bent his knees making himself look short and more like a female.

“I will see what I can do.

Augercorn half passed out and was leaning on Sky for support.

He walked downstairs and approved the innkeeper again. He took a deep breath and whispered

please, my …” Sherma tried his best to say this, but he just couldn’t accept calling Augercorn this. “Husband and tsar were wounded by the rebels, do you have any potions or medical supplies."

The innkeeper looked at Sherma funny “tsar?”

Sherma rolled his eyes and said “his second wife, please any help will due, I can pay” he said holding up a bag of gold he collected from the dead gangsters.

The inn keeper held up his finer for the “one moment gesture” and walked off.

He came bag with 4 large vials of health potions “normally I would give these to you for charity but I am giving out many supply and shelter right now and simply cannot turn down the offer of some gold.”

Sherma took the vials and handed him the gold

thank you so much it is an honor to help you in exchange.”

Sherma made his way back up the stairs to the room

As sky got the key he walked towards where the medkit was, though it was a lot harder with augercorn's heavy figure leaning on him. As he got it out he quickly helped his friend into there room. He then led him to the bed quickly

Archived