Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

The room was quite large, and cozy. The dark clay bricks that made up the walls were clean and neatly made giving it a very professional chic look to it. it was a dark room lit only by the window and a candelabra on the wall. there was a book case with only a few books on it, mostly religious books and guides. The bed itself was large enough for 4 ponies and had some clean white sheets on it.

Augercorn flopped down on the bed and awoke from passing out,

oh hey sky! I just had the weirdest dream … uh oh maybe it wasn’t a dream! Did we ever fight a giant t-rex with blade arms and the head of my old psychology teacher?”

Sherma heard Augercorn’s voice and entered the still open room. He quickly set the potions down on a table and said “drink

He then quickly shut the door and put a robe on the handle. (a do not disturb sigh)

And went over the window

The town was quickly spiraling into chaos. The rebels and the guards were clearly not getting along, the townspeople were panicking.

He closed the curtains in disgust and took off the hijab “at least it was clean

From the bed in a dazed state Augercorn said “My brother always told me that foreign health potions weren’t as effective … or safe.

Sherma set his disguise on a chair, along with his sword. He picked up the potion and popped the top smelling it. “uhh, not professionally made up it will due, might take longer but it will do.”

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

juuust remember, pinch in and out wrap, pull, start over!” said Augercorn tiredly.

Sherma laid down on the other side of the bed and his eyes got slightly puffy. “this is my first time lying on a real bed in 3 weeks. … do you know how to suture?” he asked sky tiredly. he handed Augercorn a health vial and the large orange pony took a swig

“that’s nasty.

since it’s a lower quality it wil take time to work, and you need the supplementary first aid and suture.” He said as rolled over and put a blood absorbing bandage on Augercorn’s back.

thanks pega-sky ha ha. I just thought that up” Said Augercorn as he lowered his head and fell asleep.

Sherma took the vial out of Augercorn’s hands and handed it to Sky, during this motion he looked at Sky’s stitch work and tiredly asked, “where did you learn heal like that?

"Back when i was a kid, when i still lived in Canterlot" Sky said, not ready to revile his history to anyone. Sky looked at the potion before giving a little to augercorn, though not a lot. Sky looked at Sherma. "You probably have questions, ask if you want" Sky said as he took off his stupid disguise to revile his normal clothes

Sherma rolled over on the bead and shook his head, “now is not the time for questions. Now is the time for rest.” He got underneath the covers and quickly whispered a prayer.

“I thought I would die in that rebel base, thank you again.” He said before nodding off.”

Augercorn woke up and took a sip of his health potion.

man that’s nasty!” he said before dozing off again

Augercorn slept on the bed occasionally waking up to drink his health potions. After several hours of sleep he made it thru 2. He left the other 2 for sky and Sherma. After setting the empty bottle back on the table he got out of the bed and tip hooved to the bathroom.

The toilet itself was just a big tube lead into the sand below. Augercorn shrugged and used it. Instead of regular sink with a water fountain was a basin with some bottles of perfume and some kind of soap. He washed his hooves and walked back to the bedroom.

He looked out the window and saw it was pitch dark out but there was still turmoil in the city.

He looked over to his friends who he quickly decided would let sleep unless something happened.

Sky woke up suddenly, he could feel something running down his arm and back. He looked at his arm and saw blood, he then suddenly welped as he felt a burning pain in his back. He looked to see what had happened though it was a easy explination, he had been hit more then he had thought. As sky groaned he felt something going down his leg. Like his back and arm, he knew it was blood. "Ah ****" Sky said before dragging himself to the wall. He left a trail of blood behind him.

Augercorn turned and heard Sky call out

SKY?

He ran over and saw Sky was covered in his own blood!

AWW SKY ! you should of told me you were bleeding to death!

Augercorn took a deep breath and focused. He remembered all his training from the old commando who taught him how to save someone’s life, and the practice he received saving his brother in all the times they fought and all the trouble they caused.

He jumped on Sky pinning his pressure points on his limbs. Using his own body weight to cinch down the bleeding vessels like a kinked hose.

Sherma who awoke with a fright instinctively went for his dagger. Augercorn looked up to the camel and nervously said “hee ha, um can you give me a hoof here!”

Sherma never had to treat a wound this bad and was freaking out a bit by all the blood. He paused for a second thinking

Maybe I should be the one to take control of this, is Augercorn really capable of handling this?”

He got off the bed and on his knees next to sky and Auger quickly said “get 4 Arrows from Sky’s quiver, the thickest ones!”

Sherma stumbled for a minute and found the Quiver. After a few seconds he selected the ones with the biggest diameter and handed them to Auger, who still holding the pressure points bit down on the arrows breaking off the feathers and head.

thanks. SPAW” he spit some splinters from his mouth “Now take the sheets and cut them into easy to handle long strips.”

Sherma not knowing what was going on listened to the orange pony and used his dagger to cut the sheets. Into several strips. and handed them in a messy bunch to Augercorn, who took them in his mouth and with the tip of his long nose flattened them out and stuck one underneath each of Sky’s bleeding limbs. And shouted “O.K buddy TIME ME!” and with that he quickly and skillfully turned the strips of sheet into knots around Sky’s limbs. And stuck the broken arrow pieces in the knots and turned them to tighten the knot even further! To the point where the knot formed a tourniquet on each limb

not my best work but it will give us time!

Sherma looked Surprised at Augercorn and the fine work he did, “tourniquet” he whispered to himself “yeah direct pressure solves everything! Now for your blooty back” he said in a British accent.

Sky’s back was the worse and needed to stop the bleeds. Augercorn stuffed the sheets on the wounds but the quickly became saturated with red blood.

“Were going to have to cauterize!” Sherma looked sacred at Augercorn “cauterize! You mean burn the wound shut!” Augercorn nervously nodded “it’s the only way to stop it at this point. Give me your dagger and the lamp". Sherma franticly ran and grabbed the lamp. And set it along with his dagger before Augercorn. “o.k go get some of those oils from the bathroom.... please" Sherma ran and came back with the whole basket. Augercorn quickly set the a left over heap of sheets on fire and covered the dagger in the oil “to make it hotter faster” he explained to Sherma and Sky . Then held the metal blade over the open flames, with the oil the blade quickly became red with heat! Auger pulled it back from the flames and held it over Sky’s back, using his own legs to push back his wings exposing the wounds

SKY I’m not going to lie this is going to suck! I had this done on me a few times I know the pain I’m with ya! But it’s the only way to keep you from bleeding out! ARE YOU READY?

Sky had almost passed out, and while Augercorn was trying to stop the bleeding, but so far eh could tell he hadnt done all that well. As he ruined his arrow's sky managed a frown "C...Come on, i....made t...them myself" He said threw pained breathes and between trying not to die. Sky heard that he was going to need to burn the wounds shut. He almost smiled. He himself knew that this was one of the best ways to heal a wound in this situation, though it was also one of the worst. He knew the agony it caused, he had done it many times in the past, he knew how much it hurt them, and now it seemed he was about to feel how they did.

"N...Now i.....w...wish i...h....ad p...assed o...ut, d...d.ddo it" Sky would say

Augercorn could tell Sky was really upset, everyone who has to get there blood vessels burnt shut usually is

“O.k Sherma can you please gag him with the sheets.”

Sherma looked horrified at Auger then at the large pool of Sky’s blood and frightened took another sheet and stuffed it in Sky’s mouth with a sad sorry look on his face a tear rolled down his cheek and he said “I’M sorry

After Sherma Spoke Augercorn slowly placed the dagger into the largest wound. He slowly ran the dagger along the edge of the gapping hole along exposed muscle and skin making sure the hot metal seared shut any bleeding.

The smell of dried blood filled the air instantly and some red mist floated about the room.

After finishing with the major wound Augercorn stuck the blade over the fire again re heating it and whispered to sky

“almost done your gong to make it!”

he took the dagger out of the flames and was about to put it into the next hole (looks like a wound from a arrow or spear.) and said “Arabian fried Pegasus wings coming right up!”

and he stuck the red hot blade into the deep hole in Sky’s back.

the sound f sizziling meat filled the air

Ssssssshhhhh

Once again vapor blood filled the air, and Augercorn pulled the dagger out inspecting the burnt wound.

“o.k one more”

SSSSSHHHHH

The blood frothed and bubbled around the hot blade burning. When Augercorn pulled it out Sky had several burn marks on his back. He gently took the rag out of sky’s mouth and got off his wings allowing him to relax any bit he could. He grabbed the sleeping bag and began to clean him up a with it, getting the burnt fur nd dried blood off of him and said

“well that wasn’t fun who’s for swarma?”

Sherma quickly handed sky the large healing vial and said “this will help you regenerate the lost blood”

"Y...You s...sons of....b...itches, I...f you...touched m....my wings i....will kill you" Sky said as he was ungagged. As the potion was given to him sky sighed as he reached and drank a bit, though not much. "These marks do come off right?" Sky would ask, not wanting scar's or permanent burn marks. Sky didnt cry during burning though he did wince and almost cry out in pain, it had hurt a lot. "Y...you guys owe me four arrow's" Sky would say as he lied there

Augercorn sat back in a chair. He didn’t like doing that but he knew he had too “no, not with some advanced healing and magic. The potions will help if you drink them right away. I mean look at me I should be covered head to toe in scars! I got a few but I’m not see.”

He turned around and pointed in various places he had to cauterize.

Sherma looked around. The floor was covered in blood, the bed was stripped it smelled like fire, and burnt linen.

I have the feeling its always going to be like this with you 2”

Augercorn grinned “ehh usually, but not this bad though. So Sherma know any really good pony hospitals where we can get our work checked and completed? Those tourniquets wont last forever and we need either good medial equipment .. or doctors”

Sherma laid on the bare bed sighed saying “yes there is one called umm, Celestia’s hope or something. It’s a manageable distance from here. I have been there many times they use magic to heal.”

Augercorn smiled and said “well that’s where we can go then.” He stood up and looked out the window, it looked like the city guards were now actively fighting rebels

soo um can you tell us more about those guys?” he said pointing to the armored camels.

“the rebels?” asked Sherma

rebels?” questioned Auger

Sherma stood up and leaned against he wall saying “the base we escaped from was a small rebel station. The rebels themselves are a group of camels and pony mercenary who want to remove the pony government from Arabia and make it like ancient times. Where the Camels ruled Arabia and they didn’t even know ponies and most of the world existed.

Augercorn nodded “that’s umm o.k who’s the leader the head honcho? The big cheese? Of the operation?

Sherma replied “the rebels are a large group of like mined Camels, they have no leader, however the one tasked with putting the plan into action and fighting the Pony government a camel name Sharif on-Alfatay. A former general the governments army and a former student of Celestia herself. and trained in Combat by Shining Armor”

hmm I thought Celestia doesn’t like camels? Why would she train one?”

Sherma thought for a moment and shrugged “I don’t know. I never met Alfatay. But supposedly he was very intelligent as well as a near perfect warrior. Maybe Celestia saw greatness in him, maybe she saw his future and tried to avert his path. Either way he is one of the most powerful men in Arabia and will stop at nothing to topple the pony ran government

“umm why?”

what?

why does he want Camels in charge so bad I are the ponies here mean or something?

“Sherma sighed and said “well I think the government could be better and fairer but I don’t think its worth causing rebellion over.”

Sky sighed as he tried to sit up, only to fall back down. "I still cant move, properly, great, mind helping me move?" Sky would ask as he felt more tired then when he had fought those guards

Augercorn scooped up sky set him on the bed.

“that’ll be the tourniquets, remember there’s no blood flow to your limbs right now … and there just really tight. Your probably a about to fall asleep from the blood loss too. So uhh just try to stay awake and drink that potion.

After throwing a un bloody sheet over him Augercorn sat down on the edge of the bed and asked Sherma “soo um when we were captured they said something about a stone that makes it so pegasis lose there abilities do you know anything abut that?

Sherma stood up deep in thought “hmm I do somewhat, nothing that can be proven though. From what I understand Alfatay is in possession of a Magical item that somhow gives him control over the dessert draining the of moister and clouds making pegasis unable to use clouds or fly high!”

“Augercorn turned his head and said “you here that sky you can still fly, just not now, or back home.”

“I know several pegasis who say need to learn to fly all over again when they come here, but still if you’re a strong flyer it shouldn’t be a problem.

Augercorn patted sky on the back (rather hardly) and said “Sky’s the best flyer in equestria! Except maybe rainbow dash, and spitfire … and soarin … and Flutterhsy if you get her really really mad.”

Sky winced and groaned as Augercorn patted his back, it was still sore and where he had burnt his coat was still sore. "H...Heh, im..not that good, th.....gh i am a st....ro...g flyer" Sky would say as he started to faint, though he managed to keep concious, barely. "S...o tired"

Augercorn looked at sky concerned

"umm sherma every so often can you help me force feed him some of the healing stuff. he's going to need it."

Sherma nodded and grabbed the bottle. they both rolled Sky over on the bed and gently allowed some of the potian to slide down his throat.

they both laid back on the bed satisyed.

"so who are you 2? commandos? spies mercenarys?"

Augercorn giggled and stuck his hoove out

"i'm a village idiot, and also the second greatest rampager in the world. special knight of celestia ... which means she only asks me for things when she's really desperate! and Sky has connections to the royal gaurds. he was always quite touchy about his past. i'm not sure now that i think about it."

Sherma looked down at Sky who was he could tell was conscious, but having a hard time. He placed his hand on sky’s forehead and said a prayer.

When he was done the tired camel laid back on the bed and looking the ceiling said

“I asked about you, its only fair you know about me.” He took a deep breath and made a face like he was recalling some things

well my name is Sherma Bandar I was born 25 years ago

Augercorn perked his head up “25! I thought you were like …old!

Sherma shook his head “stress and desert heat has aged my face badly I know, but I assure you I am 25, … anyway I was raised y a small but well off family with my older and younger sister. Fatima and Sahra. … When I was 9 my parents were killed in a riot caused by a religious conflict, I was young and don’t remember the exact cause.

Sherma sighed and clearly pushed away his sadness “I had to take my sisters out of the my the capital where our home was and traveled with them to the pony city Troft. From there I took care of the both of them. I got a job with a caravan for money, and from there was able to suite my sister with my friend and brother in law Sharif. I was able to work my way up in the caravan company, got my younger sister Sarah in a good school. Most of my money went to them. it wasn’t until a few years ago that became the leader of the caravan that I began make more than enough to support Sahra and save money of my own. Ahhhrah” he sighed sadly “I was taking my money out of my bank in Bahraina when the Rebels attacked me. I was able to spare the life’s of my workers in exchange for being captured, but they took my money and most of my caravans.”

Augercorn listened to the story. He felt quite bad for Sherma and while feeding Sky some more potion said, “it sucks taking care of someone, when your just a kid. I’ve had to do that a few times growing up”

Sherma stood up and looked at Augercorn “it does, but is rewarding in a way”

Augercorn simply shrugged and set the potion back on the table”

As sky heard the convosation he sighed. Sky had never told anyone the truth about himself, and he never planned too. Sky felt one lone tear drop off his face as he closed his eyes. He knew he needed rest.

Sherma looked around and put his disguise back on.

“ill get us some clean sheets and more wash oil.”

The camel slowly stepped outside

Once alone Augercorn poured some more healing potion down Sky’s throat.

you hanging in there, once your done with this bottle we can take those tourniquets off o.k? … I told you the truth about where I came from right?”

Archived