Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Augercorn noted that Sky was regaining his voice and strength

Maybe the was helping more than he though.

here drink some more” he said offering the bottle to his crispy friend

soon Sherma returned with clean sheets and a new basket of ash oil. He locked the door and threw the sheets on the bed.

it looks like your both doing a little better. What do we do now?”

augercorn replied “I don’t know we wait for Sky to drink the rest of his potion, and recover, then we get out of town, and stop by the hospital you mentioned … sound good bro?” he said leaning down to Sky

Sherma smiled and nodded as he slipped the sheets under Sky, making the bed a LOT more comfortable.

Suddenly

Ba look, CREEEEEK

The door to the room opened there stood the hotel owner and by his side 2 workers. He said in a stern voice

“are you the ones who attacked the 5th alley?”

Augercorn darted his head to Sherma, who did the same to him!

It was a predicament, tell the truth and possibly anger him or maybe he didn’t like the alley and is looking to reward us?

Or see if we can get away with a lie

They both looked to Sky

Sky sat up, his wounds hurting though he was ignoring the pain. The rips of the bed binding his arms having come a bit loose, he managed to use them to support himself. "It was not them, it was me. If you are talking about the showdown in the market, that was me, if your talkin about that alley, it was me"

The innkeeper looked to sky and said

“thank you, those thugs have made my life miserable for a long time, they deserved what they got. I will stall the rebels that are looking for you. try to make it look like you’re a couple again … having relations, something, that will not look suspicious as they will eventually check the room I will hum the song of ala-deen when they are coming”

and with that he snapped his fingers and the servants gave them some non bloody burkas and sunglasses. As well as some rags to clean the bloody floor. He closed the door halfway and said

“ahla ein no afha”

Sherma replied “ahla ein no kai

The inn keeper closed the door and locked it Sherma touched Sky’s shoulder and said

you chose wisely thank you”

"A lie would have been too hard to do, the inn keeper is smarter then he looks, he would have called the bust. A lie with the truth is easy to believe, dont worry, the deaths you caused wont be pinned on you" Sky said to Sherma before lying back down. "Whats Ahla Ein No Kai?" He would ask, confused.

Sherma helped slip a Burka on sky and said “it means, may god guide you home also

Augercorn began cleaning the room and said “very profound. Now uhh. What does the song of ahl-ah deen sound like?

Sky took the some bloody rage and threw them in the toilet. He then poured the cleaning oil on the floor and said “you of all pony’s should know.”

Auger looked at sky confused as he threw the ash’s down the toilet

whaaa

Sherma rolled his eyes as he made the finishing touches on the room and angrily said “you know aaallaa-deeen! He rubs the lamp and the genie comes out and sings and they marry the naked princess!”

Augercorn quirked his eye “you mean Aladin?

Sherma put the mask on hiding his clear anger and put the iol lamp back up on the post.

“oh yes!” he struggled hard to fight his natural accent and said “aladi-een, that’s what his real name was before you pony’s made it a cartoon!”

they both inspected the room it could pass as a room that had been rented for a couple of days, and the blood had been cleaned. Augercorn opened the window and slipped under the covers with sky and Sherma

"is this embaressing?" as he slipped on the skin mask

Sherma shrugged agreeing with sky and got cozy underneath the sheets. Augercorn laid his head back and closed his eyes entering a weird pseudo sleep state.

After about 8 minutes they heard doors being slammed

Soon they heard a humming of a very distinct tune, Augercorn quickly got in between the 2 stallions and made it look like they were cuddling. Soon

BAM!

A group of rebels kicked down the door.

Sherma let out a high pitched scream. And Augercorn angrily shouted “GET OUT”

The rebels saw what was going on, and quickly slammed the door shut again. They heard yelling and a rebel cracked the door peaked inside taking a good look then retread and closed it again.

Augercorn let go of his friend and stepped outside the bed listing to the guards.

After about 10 minutes they left the hotel and

Augercorn ran to the window to see them leave and sweep the next building.

Meanwhile Sherma removed Sky’s hijab and helped him drink more potion.”

Augercorn closed the curtains shut and began playing with the drawers, poking his head in and out for no reason.

Sherma rolled over facing Sky saying “please my friend would you not want the same of me or Augercorn if our roles were switched? Please just drink the rest.”

Augercorn playfully rolled around on the floor and tried to crawl underneath the bed saying “rest and think of what we can do next.

His large frame wouldn’t let him in the small space but he kept trying

do we sneak out of the city? Stay here wait for them to pass? Or just walk out kill any rebels who stop us ad make sure the rebels leave the city?

he twisted his legs and got them underneath and in clear pain said “or maybe you 2 can think of something else good”

Sherma looked weirdly at sky

if that is what you think is the best plan, … I did not take you for a drinker.”

Augercorn had somehow contorted himself halfway under the bed but now his large Clydesdale ribcage was not budging

“I Don’t EH drink either. But bar fights are fun!”Sherma looked weirdly at sky

Augercorn yelled “I LIKE AGGITATING PONIES!

Sherma put his hoof to his head.

wouldn’t it increase our chances for survival greatly if we just sneak out and .. you know sneak out! Not try to get a more attention! You had a whole rebel batallion shooting at you the minute we let you go off!”

"Well, actually that was my fault. I kinda started that whole fight after getting tons of gold from a merchant, who right now i would like to go and rob. He had tons of gold, and he also cheated me a bit...But lets get out of this city, im tired of this place" Sky would say as he drank the last of the potion

After about a half hour and the other half the health potion later, they removed sky’s tourniquets and Sherma took some gold to pay the inn keeper

So you feel better now that you got some blood in your limbs?” asked Augercorn to Sherma he was checking him all over for blood

o.k” Augercorn peeked out the window one last time

looks like most of them are gone but there might still be a lot more.”

hmm you think that the rebels are proud of there military might and will move out but leave mercenaries and disguised troopers to find us?”

he said as they walked downstairs

Archived