Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mirage giggled and pointed at a park bench within view of the celestia statue. It was fairly away a couple feet away from the street, and out of the heavy waking traffic. Kind of a nice spot to sit actually.

“he’s really just a very big child isn’t he.?” She turned her head and then let out a clearly fake yawn noise but made a rather convincing gesture

come sit down with me and fool those 2 watching us in that building next to the statue.”

“next to the statue the brick building with several windows, third floor … in the middle. We have some admirers.”

Sure enough there was a camel and a pony with a spy glass watching them

“don’t look, that will only scare them away.”

She put her hand on his shoulder as part of the ruse and softly said “my bet is there with that empire guy we faced earlier. So sky how do you like to deal with your spys?”

She asked with a mixture of curiosity and anger

Mirage crossed her legs and laid her hand on her lap, he other hand was on sky’s wrist.

“I fear that I may never gain your trust sky. perhaps it is a lost cause". She said with a sigh. She went to make it look like she was scratching her nose but really this was a quick check on the spies.

“well I usually like to fool them, turn the tables” she said rather cheerfully.

we follow them as soon as there done, but since I’m sure it’s the pony from earlier… they really like watching us; we just follow them and see what the general has planned. Oh and by the way if we don’t get the a mission from Savaro before dark we can stay at my safe house ..after we deal with these spys.”

the philosophy of keep your friends close and your enemies closer? Ooh there writing something down perhaps there almost ..nope starring again.” She sighed

you care little for trying to live a normal life don’t you?” she asked sky sinking into the bench more

Mirage took a deep breath and spread her long white wings out.

yes I would love too. All right over there." She swiftly lead him to an open area lot behind a building

have you ever flown in a low humidity environment? Its similar; theres no water in the air to help us stay up, when you lift off you need to do it more as if you are accelerating when your at a nimbus level hight.

she said as she demonstrated taking off a few yards off the ground and landing again gracefully.

Sky would sigh as he spread his ocean blue wings. Sky would flap his wings a few times before doing as Mirage suggested. Sky would give a little "Whooo" As he went a bit in the air, and managed to stay up for a few seconds. "Just like flying in spitfires office...wait....thats a horr WHOAH" Sky was sayign as he touched down well though not as well as Mirage, that time round.

spitfire?” said mirage with question and a quirk of her head.

She lunged forward to grab him and make sure he didn’t slam on his head

She wrapped her arms around him and let go when she felt his hooves on the ground

“good job. Now try again. You wont be able to hover, even I have trouble with hovering. Constantly move in at least one direction.”

also you can't cloud boost yourself, remember your constantly going to be dragged down. so you just have to struggle in the air when you fly basically, its not easy but it’s the only way”

I was making sure you didn’t fall. And flying in her office? What does that mean?

she said as she flew up a few meters again demonstrating a good flap technique

her hijab hid her expression but she was confused he suddenly began telling jokes and being open? either he really enjoyed flying or maybe he really was opening up to her

she was wondering what he meant by flying in an officenthough

Sky would copy mirages movement, getting the flip almost on his first try. "Its a joke that me and some of the students made up, Spitfire is normally so.....blunt and cruel that it feels like the air has gone stale. Its even worse in her office" Sky would say with a laugh

wow, that’s very impressive sky. hey your doing good lets see if you can reach the top of the building. Ill be right behind you if you need me

she said while pointing to the building

she was enjoying talking with sky and his strange new …happy? Attitude? but she also didn’t want to lose the spies

Sky would grin as his personality flipped yet again. It went from happy to serious. Everytthing changed, including his oice as he flapped his wings and used the flying restriction for his own use.

Mirage stayed behind sky just to make sure he was doing o.k

Which he was. it was very easy to believe that he was trained by the wonderbolts.

Once they got high enough. But not yet on top the building she pointed her hoof at the two spies, who were moving west from the hospital.

it will be easy to follow them. fortunately we have lots of tall buildings here so it’s a good place to practice"

Mirage noticed how quickly Sky went from happy and actually enjoying himself for once. To serious.

Is this just part of who he is?

They landed on the roof and watched for a second before taking off and landing on another following the thieves from below. Taking nice easy steps so sky would more than be able to handle it.

It was when they took there next jump that they saw what was going on.

From on top the building they saw to the edge of the city. And just outside there was an entire army!

Most of it was made up of several camels in armor that resembled the royal guards but was modified for the heat and there own camel anatomy.

They were well armed with shields swords and spears! And there were about 6 groups lined up 5 by 5.

Also there were several unicorns dressed in cloaks bearing the seal of saddle Arrabia. They were all in a long row there must have been at least 30!

And in between them there was a strange large black cube? What was it?

Then they saw the spies run up to non other than the pony from early

“chicken chaser!” said mirage. As she saw the spies come up and report to the pony. He then nodded and walked up to the unicorns and with a simple hand gesture all worked in unison to create a spell

a large spell that quickly engulfed the entire city in a strange hazy darkness that created a freighting effect with the black of the night

soon enough over what seemed to be either a loud speaker or a unicorn enchanting his voice box he heard

howdy good folks of hassaud! Did I say that correctly? No now, now no need to panic this is guardian 9th class Chicken chaser. For those of you patriotic to your nation. I have been given the authoritay of a colonel in the nation’s army to help all you good folks in the trouble you are all in. The spell casted in is just a simple search spell to help us find a dirty criminal who wants to hurt you! anyone who leaves the spell shall be seen by us. Now if you please report back to either your homes or the hospital we need to find this monster before he hurts anyone else. Anyone given assistance to a blue pegasis pony. By the name of sky zippa will be tried as a criminal along with him by royal decree of princess celestia herself. thank you all kindly for your cooperation”

Mirage took cover and laid prone against the building

“this is not good? Sky what do you think we should do?”

"Oh great" Sky would say as his personality flipped. Like always he did not even know that had just happened, all he knew was that he had made it too the top. Sky would stay standing up. "I knew that i should have put a arrow in that guy, funny thing is he said my name wrong....I may be good but even the two of us cannot fight through that alone" Sky would say with a sigh

Archived