Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

Sherma looked at the 2 somewhat frightened

“I uhh i.. uh lets go!

they all stepped out of the hotel, it was dark and cool out, quite different from the morning. Ponies were still running around going about there business

the city was lit by oil lamps, giving off a rather pretty look to the city. There were still a few vendors in the market areas but for the most part it was starting to empty out

so everybody make a run for the gates?” asked Auger

sherma smiled

or goof around a bit?” he said turning to sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The guy i sold the blades too, he should still be here. He cheated me a fair bit, before i could call him on it the guards showed up. I say we get whats ours" Sky would say as he started walking towards the market

"No, we are gonna take all the gold he has, then we are going to leave the city. He had a very big bag of it" Sky would say to the two with a grin. Then he looked at Sherma "If you want you dont need to be a part of this"

Sherma hung his head and said

“I don’t even know what’s right anymore

by now the had reached the area where Sky had held up, there were a few city guards, and a couple rebels supervising a clean up.

Augercorn pointed to an ally and said “hey this way”

All 3 hurried down the alley and came out in the middle of the merchant ally.

A couple yards down the blade salesman could be seen closing up his shop.

“which one is it sky? are we going to mug him in the streets or go all sneaky squirrels on him and follow him home?

The merchant finished packing up his stand, and began wheeling it away down the street.

The street was very busy with merchants late night shoppers and a few guards with the occasional rebel around

Augercorn turned to Sky and said

sky you’re the sneakiest one here why don’t you lead us thru.” We will follow our for this one”

"It will be too hard to trail together in a group, we will need to split up. One of us goes along the ground, sherma should do that as he is a Camel, he will fit in. I will take the roof, Auger you stick with Sherma. The Guards are lookign for a group of three, if they see a group of two they wont be as suspicious. Well, see ya later" Sky would say as he walked towards a building. He ran up the wall and grabbed onto the window as he climbed up

Augercorn and sherma looked to each other and shrugged. Augercorn put on his camel mask with the sunglasses actually making it a passable disguise now.

They walked down the street and went around a corner following the merchant. He was heading to a housing district a couple streets down.

Augercorn was hunched over trying to make himself look shorter and said “so where do you think he is staying?

Sherma replied “most merchants who can afford it stay in a rented home, if he is a traveling merchant there are nice rooms a few streets down.

The merchant stopped and looked around

Sky had seen the merchant start to look around. Sky, who had climbed to the roof, had pressed his back against the wall and then he crouched, making it hard for him to be seen. As sky did so he moved very silently, following the merchant. "Come on, lead me to your house you lying buck" Sky would think to himself

Turns out the merchant was looking for the smell from a swarma stand nearby, he eagerly walked up to it and bought 2. Paying for them with 3 bits from his big bag of gold he continued walking down the street munching on his swarma.

Augercorn and Sky made them selves walk in an opposite direction when he turned around and began to tail him again when he walked away.

After 2 more turns and what may have been a suspicious scan he entered a large building that looked like an apartment

ahh, a travelers home, I think I stayed in this one before actually, less expensive than a hotel, but they give you hardly anything.

As the merchant entered the building sky looked down at Augercorn and Sherma. He hoped they went from the top up. Sky climbed up the building and up to a window. As he reached there he opened it and entered from the outside. Once in he left his bow on his back, all he needed was his hands.

augercorn saw Sky hop in the house and he disapointingly said

"aww he left us, he we can get in ourselves."

he lifted Sherma over the fence and climbed over himself. Augercorn asked for sherma's dagger again and began to pick the door

meanwhile the merchant soon opened the door to the room where Sky was he tiredly took off his car and lazly walked into the room with sky. at first he didn't notice him, and unwrapped his second swarma.

The merchant dropped his Swarma and jumped back with a

“AHH!” he quickly went for a long dagger he had hidden in his robe and said

“what are you doing! Get out of here!”

meanwhile

oh come on you cant pick locks!”

locks no! doors yes, you just have to hit the pointy doorknob thing and tuuuurn it there!”

the door opened before them and the quickly and quietly as they could headed to the stairs

AS soon as the arrow hit the merchant he dropped his dagger and let out a soft scream.

“GAAAHHH” the arrow took so much out of him he couldn’t even yell!

He kicked his dagger to the wall and tried to shuffle to it saying

“I … I … I did no such thing. Who … who are you.”

The moment he sky saw him open his mouth sky was already in action. Before he could even shout for the guards sky had kicked him hard in the chest, causing the wind to be thrown out of him and making it impossible to shout at that moment. They sky would pick the merchant up and deliver a harsh knockout punch to the head. Sky then started to carry the merchant to the window, that was after he gagged him and tied his hands and legs up.

Archived