Digimon RP~

GoldenSky

Please fill out the application below and PM me it so I can add ya to the list of players~!

Rules:

1) You can have as many characters as you can handle.

2) Follow the site rules.

3) For Digimon partners, the maximum is five.

4) All partners start out as Rookie-levels.

5) You may use OC Digimon but I'll need to review them first in order to see if they're too OP or not.

6) You can make up a Crest.

7) Try to have fun!

Form:

Name:

Digimon Partner(s):

Crest: (Max 2)

Players:

Me: Golden Sky (~Hope and Loyalty~) - Buster the OmegaVeemon, Ryouga the Gazimon, Claire the Phascomon, Zhalia the Spadamon, and Gin the Impmon

RainbowDaringDash: Skyzipper AKA Sky (~Loyalty and Kindness~) - Gaomon and Agumon

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RP Starts Now~

Golden Sky walked around the dense forest and ruffled her feathers. She wasn't sure what to expect from the forest; it was her first time in the Digital World. She looked behind her at the five Digimon following her and grinned at them. They smiled back though the Gazimon just flashed a peace sign at her. Golden Sky rolled her eyes at his antics and continued to travel through the forest.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky was walking through the digital world. His first trip here had been horrid, he just wanted to go home. As he looked around he heard a voice behind him, then a second one."Come on boss, im hungry" The first one said with the second just giving a crude"But you ate ten minutes ago..". Sky smiled as he turned around.

Behind him was his two digimon partner's, Augumon, the one who wants food, and gaomon who had said when they had eaten. "Come on guys, why dont we just keep on moving, we will eat later" Sky said too the two

(Just a quick question, in this for digivolving is it like all the others that, when u do it, after the battle they go back to rookie?)

(Yes, they go back to Rookie)

Golden Sky was about to keep moving onwards when she heard voices from nearby. Her partners followed her as the griffon investigated her surrondings. Golden Sky soon found the source of the voices: an Agumon, a Gaomon and a Pegasus. Golden Sky, being the usual shy griffon she was, wanted to just keep a distance from these new faces but her partners wanted to talk to them and had already started to walk towards them. "Hi there!" Zhalia greeted the trio.

(Ok, one more question, are the digivices like the ones from data squad or are they one of the earlier ones?)

Sky heard the hello and turned to look at who had said it."Oh, hi" Sky said to the Spadamon. Gaomon was looking around, wondering who was these Digimon's partner, if they had one"Are you wild?" He would ask them. Agumon still could only think of food and asked "Got anythign to eat?"

(oh no the Digivices are whatever you choose. It can be from any of the seasons)

Zhalia shook her head at Gaomon's question. "Our Tamer is the griffon over there." She gestured to Golden Sky who was hiding behind a tree. Buster was trying to get her to come say hi to the trio. "Sorry, she's a little shy." Claire said. Ryouga handed some bread to Agumon. "Bread is the only kind of food we have right now." he explained.

(Ok, cool. I will use the ones from Data squad, im more familiar with those ones)

Sky smiled as he walked over to the griffon who was hiding. As he got too her he looked at her with a friendly grin, one that said 'cool, a new friend'. Sky would extend a hoof towards her as he said "Hi, im sky". Gaomon sighed as he learnt they were not wild Digimon, the last few that they had encountered were not all that friendly. "You can see our partner over there" He would say as he pointed a gloved hand towards sky. Agumon smiled as he took the bread "Thanks" He said as he ate a bit.

(I'll probably be using a Xros Loader)

Golden Sky blinked before slowly reaching out and shaking Sky's hoof. "I'm Golden Sky." she said in a confident tone. Of course, the constant fidgeting would make anyone realize she was really insecure about meeting somepony new.

Zhalia grinned at Gaomon and Agumon before widening her eyes and saying, "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself and my friends. How rude of me." She cleared her throat before continuing. "My name is Zhalia and I'm a Spadamon. My Gazimon friend here," she gestured to Ryouga, "Is Ryouga and my Impmon friend," she gestured to a smiling Gin, "Is Gin. The Phascomon is Claire and the OmegaVeemon is Buster." Zhalia pointed to the duo were having some sort of argument. Zhalia sighed. "Those two are at it again... Buster's always doing something stupid that makes Claire upset."

Sky smiled as she shook his hand, but he then noticed her fidgeting and relized her uneasiness "Its alright, we are not going to hurt you"

Gaomon smiled at there big group they had, he then started to introduce them "I am Gaomon, this big oaf is Agumon" Gaomon said before looking at agumon, who was currently standing next to gaomon. Agumon looked at the group and said "Nice ta meet you, our boss is over there" Agumon said, pointing at sky. Gaomon would sigh and say "He is not our boss, he is our partner" to which agumon would reply "yes he is". Gaomon didnt say anything else, he didnt want to encourage agumon to keep going "Yeah, so what you all doing here?" Gaomon would say, changing the subject

Golden Sky just shook her head. "It's not that...I just have trouble talking to ponies I've just met. Sometimes I can talk to them just fine though if they have the same interests as me."

"To be honest, we're a little lost." Zhalia replied sheepishly. "We've been walking around the woods in hopes that we'll find shelter of some sort. Everyone's a little tired from all the walking." Ryouga looked insulted. "Hey! We're not lost! I said I'd find us some place to rest, didn't I? We just went in the wrong direction." he said. Gin rolled his eyes. "Dude. We've been walking around the forest for hours. We're lost." he told the Gazimon.

Sky smiled as the griffon said why she seemed uneasy "I know what you mean, i am the same though im fine as long as a friend is nearby" He laughed

Gaomon smiled as he heard that they were lost and that they had been walking around for hours"We dont really have a aim right now" Gaomon said to Zhalia and the rest of them. Agumon walked up behind sky and then he walked so that he was next to him"So boss, who is this?"

Golden Sky grinned at Agumon. "I'm Goldn Sky. You've met my partners over there." She seemed les nervous to see a Digimon, showing that she preferred to be around the Digimon rather than ponies or other creatures like herself.

"Is that so? Perhaps you'd like to travel with us, then? You probably know this place better than we do, anyway." Zhalia replied.

Sky rolled his eyes and looked at Agumom "Im not your boss, we are a team" He said to his yellow friend

Agumon smiled and looked at sky "But thats your name, boss is boss agumon is agumon and golden sky is golden sky, hi" Agumon tanted. Gaomon smiled at the digimon "Sure, if sky over there agree's". Sky smiled and looked at golden sky "We wouldnt mind a trip"

Golden Sky smiled. "Great! We were actually heading for Celestial City. There's someone we have to meet there." She took out a map and pointed to a large city with a claw. Zhalia and the others looked happy that their new friends would join them.

"Who do you need to meet?" Sky would ask

Gaomon and Agumon were smileing and happy that others actually wanted them to tag along. "Celestial city" Gaomon would say, the name rung a bell but he couldnt place it. Agumon was looking at the group of digimon they had meet. They seemed nice

"We need to meet Ophanimon. She said that she needed to see me as well as the other ponies who have been trusted with Digimon." Golden Sky replied. Zhalia nodded. "Now that I think about it, I believe that you, Sky, need to go meet her as well. Ophanimon is the one who has sent us all here." the Spadamon said.

"Sure, i will come." Sky said, having no where else he wanted to go and this could be a fun trip, making new friends, and having a adventure. Agumon and gaomon at the same time said "Yeah!" As a cheer, they were happy too be goign with these digimon as well, new friends and a adventure awaits.

Golden Sky thought for a bit before searching through her bag for a map. She managed to pull one out and opened it up, searching for the forest they had just left. "Oh, here we are. We're just a mile or two from these woods so it should be about eight more miles. We'll probably cover about five before setting up camp." she replied. ((Oh and btw we don't have our Digivices yet.))

(k.)

"Eight more miles? well thats better then nine more" Sky laughed before looking at his two partner's "Well, lets go" He said too the two

Gaomon looked at the five Digimon who they were traveling with. He wondered something though he thought it would be too rude to ask. Just as Gaomon thinks that Agumon says what he had been thinking, the same thing which Gaomon had been thinking "How long have you all been together"

"I dont even know how long its been, you lose track of" Gaomon was interrupted by agumon's stomach growling. He sighed before finishing"You lose track of time here". After he said that we looked at agumon "Stop thinking of food"

Zhalia rolled her eyes as she watched Gaomon and Agumon bicker. The sky gradually turned dark and Golden Sky stopped walking. "We should set up camp now." she said, already taking out a sleeping bag.

Archived