Digimon RP~

GoldenSky

The group stopped at a large, white castle. A RookChessmon and a BishopChessmon stood outside by its gates as the guards. They looked at the group. "State your business." the RookChessmon asked in a booking voice. Golden Sky cleared her throat and replied that they needed to see the queen. The two guards looked at each other then at the group before nodding and opening the gates.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Golden Sky looked at her own partners and saw that they too were in awe at the majestic castle. A guard followed them in and explained that he would lead them to the queen.

Golden Sky followed the guard to a grand, royal room. He opened the doors and followed Golden Sky inside where a beautiful woman-like Digimon sat on a platinum throne. Golden Sky decided to bow low, causing her partners to do the same.

Golden Sky's beak dropped again at hearing how casual Sky was. The guard's face was beginning to turn red with anger. "How dare you speak to the queen in such a rude manner!" he said but was silenced by the queen. Ophanimon stepped forward from her throne. "There is no need to be so formal. These ponies and their Digimon friends are our guests. I am glad you were able to make it." she said. Her voice was soft like silk and sweet like honey.

Sky didnt let the guard get to him, though he did find it a bit rude for the guard to do that. Sky hd never known what the big fuss about royalty was, so he never really cared to be formal. Sky decided to be quiet this time, and to let Golden sky do the talking for now

Golden Sky stepped up to Ophanimon. "We came because you called us here. What exactly did you need us to do?" she asked. Ophanimon sighed. "You see, I called you here because this world is in danger. A great evil has returned from many years ago and he wishes to take over the Digital World. It is up to you two and your Digimon friends to stop this evil."

"An evil but powerful MagnaAngemon. He was once a part of the Royal Knights but he was corrupted by sin and fell from their ranks." Ophanimon replied. Golden Sky and her partners gasped.

"The royal knights...." Sky said suprise, he had heard story's, lots of stories about them. They served the ruler of the digimon world. "He is a mega level, we cant beat that" Sky said with a sound of doubt in his voice

Ophanimon suddenly smiled. "Actually, you should be able to." Golden Sky looked confused. "How?" she asked and the queen turned around to grab two devices and handed one to Golden Sky and the other to Sky. "These devices are called Digivices. They shall enable your partners the ability of Digivolution."

As sky got the Digivice he smiled as he hooked it to the neckchain he had on. He looked at Ophanimon. "Thanks" He would say, greatful for it. He then wondered something though he guessed he would find out in time. Sky looked back at Agumon and Gaomon. "Looks like we can win buds" As he said that they tackled him to the ground, all three were laughing

Golden Sky and her partners began to laugh as well when Ryouga's tummy grumbled. Ophanimon stifled a giggle. "I see that you are hungry. Dinner shall be prepared soon. Until then, I shall accompany you all to your quarters for the night." she said.

Ophanimon led them to two suites in the castle. They were orderly and beautiful, with golden curtains and a white wallpaper. The beds had silver sheets and pale gold pillows. "These two rooms are where you will be sleeping for the night. I would suggest the males sleeping in one together and the females sleeping in the other together." she said. Golden Sky thanked her.

Ryouga, Gin and Buster followed Sky inside their room and looked rather happy. Golden Sky, Zhalia and Claire walked to their own room and began to settle in.

Agumon and gaomon straight away ran into a bed each, they passed out pretty quickly having been extremely tired from the days walk. "Well, it seems they have settled in" Sky would joke as he went to check if there was anything to eat, which luckily there was. "You guys want somethin?"

Ryouga stretched his limbs with a sigh. "Oof...! My arms and legs have been killing me from that long walk here..." he said. Gin and Buster nodded in agreement, also stretching their limbs.

Archived