Digimon RP~

GoldenSky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryouga nodded. "Yeah...I'll take a nap. Wake me up when it's time for dinner would ya?" he asked with a yawn, climbing onto a bed. Gin and Buster decided to just sit back and relax. Gin was even reading a book.

Ryouga was also out cold by the time his head hit the pillow and Buster suddenly had a very mischievous look on his face. "Hmm..." he muttered, grabbing a marker from the pencil holder on the table in the center of the room. He smirked and began to draw on the faces of all those who were asleep. Gin looked at him with a disapproving frown but ignored it.

(Well they didn't have dinner yet, remember?)

It was only an hour later when one of the guards came knocking on the door. "Sirs, dinner has been prepared. Please exit when you are ready. The Great Hall where dinner is served is to down the corridor to your right." Gin and Buster thanked the guard and then proceeded to wake the others.

(Whops, :P)

Sky yawned as he was woken up. He was still tired but he had heard the guard say something about dinner. Agumon didnt even need to be woken up, he was already on his feet walking out the door. Gaomon was still sleeping. "Come on bud" Sky would say to him, and the response was Gaomon jumping out of bed and following Agumon. "Wow"

Ryouga snickered at seeing their faces but kept to himself. Gin also said nothing and Buster was struggling not to roll on the floor laughing. Golden Sky and the others had also begun to exit their room and upon seeing Sky's, Agumon's and Gaomon's faces, they all burst out laughing.

The others were wiping their eyes, having teared up from hysterically laughing. "Good luck finding the one who did it." Golden Sky replied. She headed to the dinner hall once she had recovered from laughing.

When the others reached the dining hall, they all dropped their mouths in shock. The table was completely covered with many different delicacies. Ryouga looked like he was going to cry from joy.

Ophanimon was already seated. "Welcome, my dear warriors. Please, have a seat and enjoy yourselves." she said, and almost immediately Ryouga and Buster zipped to their seats and were chowing down ravenously. Golden Sky, Gin, Zhalia, and Claire slowly went to their seats and politely ate.

Ophanimon was also eating politely and slowly. "I am glad that you are all very happy with the feast my chef has prepared for you. He worked very hard to prepare this dinner, so I am sure he will also be pleased." she said.

Ophanimon smiled warmly. "It is absolutely nothing, my dear pony." she replied. Golden Sky also smiled. It was not long before they were all finished and ready to 'hit the hay'. Ophanimon called for a guard to lead them to their quarters again in case they all needed something before heading back inside the rooms.

The guard nodded and helped the boys get Sky to his bed. The guard looked at Golden Sky who told him that no help was needed. "The girls and I are fine. I think you need some rest, yourself and I don't want to trouble you." Golden Sky said and the guard nodded with a grateful look, before heading off for his own quarters.

Archived