The Journal of the Two Sisters Season 5 speculations (SPOILERS)

So I have been reading The Journal of the Two Sisters, and found some weird stuff, and as I read more, I will update.

First of all, in the distant past, the Princess who had the Crystal Empire was Princess Amore. Keep in note that part of Princess Cadence's name is Amore. She also had the same cutie mark as Cadence, and had the same role. So is Princess Cadence the reincarnation of Princess Amore? Maybe.

2nd, when confronted with the tree of harmony, the two young Princesses saw their cutie marks and Twilight Sparkles. Star Swirl has been also doing some time travel spells, and he lost his magic, the two princesses had to raise the moon and sun, as when Luna and Celestia got their cutie marks by raising the sun and the moon. Now a quote from the book, Celies entry,: "I ran down to the Tree of Harmony, and our cutie marks were the exact symbols on the tree! Luna and Star Swirl had followed me. When I asked him if he knew about the pony with the last symbol of the star, he shrugged, clearly knowing something. But I guess I will have to meet that pony myself someday."

So when Star Swirl traveled into the future, had he met Twilight? Will this be featured in Season 5? Only time will tell.

• 2 weeks later...

​Wow! That sounds interesting, I may have to get myself a copy. Perhaps Twiight has already met somepony who will end up being Star Swirl? In the book, is it clear what time period it is taking place at? In the comics, Star Swirl is also involved, and it is presumably during Luna's exile...

Archived