The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky had followed strider. As he got inside sky put the bow down and grabbed his gun. He walked back inside"Sorry but we have no reason to trust you at the moment but you have shown some good faith" Sky said, putting strider's gun on the table

Killjoy scoffed "I had the same option and that doesn't give me or you the reason to be trusted." she said pressing the gun to Strider's head "I don't even trust these ponies around me, you aren't special...I know these kinds of situations, try to gain our trust....then kill us all for supplies."

Cirrus leaned against the wall, glaring at Killjoy. "Well you must have to trust someone.I mean, if you really don't trust us, then why don't you kill us all now?" she shrugged. "Well, maybe you just want company or something. It must suck to be alone with the zombies." She held her case of knives tighter. Why did I just say that?

Killjoy's crimson eyes locked on Cirrus "I have one...and that is the pony up stairs, a member of my team. I had others I trusted..." she said coldly "I didn't get in this situation because I wanted to have company." She looked back a Strider "if you did that, I would have shot you on sight."

Frost heard what killjoy said.Frost went down stairs, a bit happy.

"All the zombies in the most recent horde is dead, but there's another horde approaching. We may have to stay the night..." Frost went into a secluded room and took off all his SWAT armor. He opened up the closet in the room and saw two outfits. A black suit acompinied by blue skating shoes... And a red dress with classy red slippers. He pat down the suit to get the dust off and put it on. He sat down and looked at the shoe size.

"Perfect fit..." He put the shoes on and laced them.

He grabed the slippers and red dress and went down stairs. He looked at kill.

"You might want to put something more comfortable on," he threw the dress and slippers at her.

"Like those. You don't want to get rock joint after all... And plus! Look at how spiffy I look!" He smirked.

(Rock joint is basically arthritis but it last for three days.)

((she trusts Frost lol, don't worry Apek, Killjoy is a hard ass B|tch so there might be some clashes))

Killjoy looked at the dress "Combat gear is the only clothes I need..I AM comfortable." she said taking off her helmet and mask, Her crimson and black hair flowed down to her shoulders. Although she seemed cold and heartless, she was very beautiful. She heard Strider and laughed "That would have been stupid move then."

Although she seemed cold and heartless, she was very beautiful.

((Conceded much? XD just kidding))

Cirrus sighed quietly and walked towards the kitchen. She opened a few cabinets and found a couple of cans of food. "Sweet," she said, grabbing them and bringing them out to the others

Sky had lowed his bow when they got inside and had quivered his arrow

"Like kill said, you have given us no reason to trust you" He said. He then looked at killjoy"And they have made a point, we cant survive alone out here and they might be able to help" He said. Sky knew that there was a chance this might hurt the group but in this age, that was the least of their worries. Sky grabbed strider's gun and threw it to strider"You are out manned and gunned here, dont try and use that on us" Sky warned

Killjoy took the gun off Strider's head "that's probably the best decision you made so far." she said taking the suppressor off her pistol and holstering it. "Frost, I want my gun back." she said

He gave the the gun to her.

"Suit yourself kill, but were barricaded in here, so nothing will happen. Plus I'm super comfortable right now and I'm really tired so I'm gonna take a nap. I'll be upstairs if you need me." With that, he went upstairs and collapsed on the bed, going to sleep.

Strider caught his python in mid air and checked if it wasn't broken or anything. He had become bored of fighting the mare. He looked at the window and saw the destruction outside. Bodies of ponies laid everywhere on the ground, probably decaying by now. But as he looked he saw one crawling. It had been cut in half and it's insides we're hanging out. It was like him in this desolate land, alone and with no hope.

((lik dis if u cry everytim))

Archived