The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

Sky was in a building. He was hiding from the mob nearby that even he couldnt escape if they spotted him. "Hey fire, get over here" Sky said to fire, who was nearby. Sky peaked aroudn the corner and saw the few hundred there.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((I think I smell qn awesome moment for my entry!))

Killjoy has been tracking down the mob for a while now, she had a vandetta against this groupd in particular since they brutally killed her squad. She watched just sitting around as if there was nothing to worry about. "that's right you sons of b|tches...relax and enjoy the seconds you got left she said pulling the pins of a few grenades she had with her since the incident. She waited three seconds before throwing them into the crowd. the grenades went off killing a bunch.

((be free!!))

(Lolz, sorry bud)

Sky looked outside and saw the pony. He looked like a swat force member. Sky smiled, he had been like that, serving his land. Sky then noticed the thinned hoard"He has taken out most of the hoard, wow that impressive" Sky said before seeing the grenade marks"Or he could have done that" Sky said "Lets go"

((Killjoy is a girl XD))

Killjoy walked out on the road pulling out her MP5 and started to pick off the remaining few. She left one alive, the last olsurvivor was trembling fear. Killjoy grinned "I remember you...yes I'm sure of it" she said pinning him to the ground with her boot to his throat. she chuckled the as the pony gasped for air "you lead the attack on my squad...I'm going make this extra long for you."

Archived