The fight for survival RP (Sigh up in OOC)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(That was meant to be roof)

Sky smiled as he did just that. As he got to the roof he looked around, on the other roof tops there were walkers here and there though not enough to pose a serious thread."Safe enough" Sky said to his friends as he got back to them

"well now we know where to go if it gets too dangerous staying in here."Killjoy said making sure their postion is unknown to the walkers.

Before they left, frost went through the house to loot it. In the bathroom, he found ibuprofen and morphene, as well as other asortited medicines. He looked in the bedroom he was in and looked in under the bed, finding a hunting rifle full of ammo an with an attached scope. He strapped the rifle to his back and went downstairs.

"Alright, I found medicine and a rifle, I think we're good to go!"

Killjoy had an idea "Frost, take that rifle and go along the roof tops until you are a good ways away and see if you can snipe from afar, that way we can kill this thing and it will draw all the walkers away from here." she said.

"Alright"

Frost holstered his mp5 and pulled out the rifle.

"I'll be back." He went into the bedroom and popped open the window and crawled out, he ran atop the building until he was three blocks away. He looked down the scope and focused it. He saw the creature, and fired. The creature screeched and went wild, with blood and acid flying everywhere. The creature than stopped and fell. A little while later, the body bloated, and exploded, with guts, blood, and acid flying everywhere.

Frost felt queasy and threw up. He went back to the house, still sick.

"I did it. We can go now."

(There will be other monsters like this. I plan to interlace project nova into this story. Nova is just an experiment gone wrong. We'll find folders and documents hinting or explaining the project.)

((P.S;: sorry for taking control of your RP, but I didn't want it to die...))

(Its fine Frost, i was running out of Idea's anyway so it was for the best)

"Looks like that thing is dead" Sky laughed as he walked to the roof. He wanted to see and set up there escape route

"just like a planned." killjoy said "this is place is too infested with walkers, we should find a place that isn't so crowded, somewhere outside of the city." she said thinking of where might be a good place.

Archived