Legend of Sky RP (Full)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"AND THE FIRE FERRETS WIN!! SLICK THE EARTH BENDER, SKY THE WATER BENDER AND THEIR LEADER.......SYMPHONIC FIREEE!" the commentator yells into the mic. "THEY ARE GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP!"

Fire takes of her helmet and flips her hair back. She waves at the crowd and turns to her team

Sky smiled as he got out of the uncomforatble outfits and changed back into his water tribe clothes. After he did that he walked towards the gym only to see Tenzin walkign towards him. Thats when he started sprinting

(Yeah)

Sky smiled then he headed out towards where all the people had sat. There he saw a guard that was still here. Sky wondered what was up then he walked over to him. "Hi" He said to him(Smartbrony, thats who he is talking 2)

Burning Might was surprised when the Avatar casually walked up to him and said 'hi'. A riot hadn't broken out after all, which was good, but you never know who'd stay behind to try and attack a fighter, especially the Avatar. "Oh, hello Avatar. I must say, that was quite a surprising match."

"As you wish, Sky." Burning replied, shaking Sky's hoof. "I must say, this is the last place I ever would have though I'd meet you." He had always thought he might meet the Avatar during some big fight, if he ever met the Avatar that is. But, this meeting was as good as any, he supposed.

Archived