[Ponyville] On The Road (Open)

Lumikou

The sun was high in the sky as the sounds of wheels on dirt would slowly echo through the woods slowly, as the pony pulling it seemed to casually take her time though eventually she would come to a stop as she smiled at the target to her current travel. A small town called ponyville of course and a bunch of ponies that could use a story or two for sure. "Rari this is it or next performance is just ahead of that and I would say were quite a head of schedule" As she smiled to herself the grey bunny tapping his feet as he pointed to a schedule that was tacked on the cart. "Okay maybe after that little detour last week were a little late on schedule.....Nonsense though will make up for it surely just trust me" Rari would face palm as she jumped back into the cart rustling through things.

"Anyway as I said here we go on to ponyville" She said as she would start moving again with the cart to the top of the hill. "Oh this is gonna be fun" She said before letting go and hopping back as the cart would rocket down the hill at some speed bounding into the city with some speed.

"HELLO PONYVILLE!" As her magic would wrap around the cart causing it to halt with an abrupt stop unfolding into a little theater as the force would cause the story teller to rocket forward. Her landing was placed a little ways from the cart. "Gather round, Gather round!, The Tales Of Whimsy will astound and amaze that is a whimsy troupe guarantee!"

Archived