Mane 6 Outbreak

AUXRpwnies

Ok, so heres some info your going to need before you start. This is not an rp where you do it with others. This is and rp where i tell you whats happening and you have to tell me what you do. Like a telltale videogame in an rp. Ok, now heres some backstory. The mane 6 were going threw the portal to the Equestria girls land place, but the portal broke, and it changed to another dimension, earth. So, you wake up with a scream in your apartment, and you get up to go see what it was about, you open your bedroom door, and notice that the mane 6 are laying down on the floor. Whats do you do and whats your reaction?

((Okay, this seems interesting :) one question though before I jump in this, would I recognize the mane six when I find them? Like would I be a brony in this or not?))

(Yep!) :)

((Okay! I'll just use first person for this since this is a different style of rp)

I walk down the hallway of my apartment, still half asleep. I turn the corner and notice six... brightly colored objects laying on the floor. One moves slightly and I jump back. "Uh... what the... huh?" I stutter, trying to figure out what they are

Archived