Cutie Mark Crusader's of Fillydelphia(Sign up in OOC)

(Got What?)

All the laughing ponies shut up pretty fast as they heard fire yell, though they glared at archena out of the corner of there eyes

"Fire....Dont g...get yourself muddled up in this either" She said

(I think that Fire is the only one who even know's the truth lol)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Cirrus got a cookie :P The teacher should be coming in about now, how about she/her makes the student's introduce themselves? Like just us and the bully))

"Don't worry, i got this" Fire smiled. "I used to have similar problems"

((Yep I'm sorts lost on the whole secret thing :P))

Cirrus sighed as Fire lifted her wing, showing her blank flank. She saw the ponies chuckle, but they were mostly shut up since Fire shouted. She noticed their attention was turned to Archena. She glanced back and forth between her and the bullies, wondering what was going on.

(K.)

"No, please dont get in the middle of this, i....it doesnt concern you" Archena begged, trying to get fire to back down. Otherwise, she was afraid of what might happen.

"Ok students, could i get any new students up the front please?"

Four of the colt's in the room got up and walked towards the front, all four Archena knew all too well.

Archena was now very worried, if she kept this up it was going to be rough for fire. "No, please fire, please, dont get involved, if you do..." She said, scared to say what was next in fear of reviling more then she wanted too

Cirrus was staring out the window when the teacher called the new students up to the front. She kept staring, not paying attention. A minute later, she turned around and saw everyone staring at her. "Oh...sorry, I-I'm new too... I'm Cirrus Swirl..." she said quietly, shrinking down in her seat. She tended to wander off a lot during class

(Nope, just got lost when i got a thousand posts(Highly exagerated) at once)

The teacher smiled at the new students. "To your seats please" She would say.

Archena shyly walked towards her seat, she was worried that He would find out she was here, though it was too late for that, he had seen her.

Archived