Roulette in Wonderland! for all to play!

"Atleast I can actually make myself look female without using crappy make-up... This joke is getting overplayed." He tried to use the spell to turn him back, but when he did, his horn fizzled out. "Um... I'm kinda stuck like this now..."

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well, get used to it..." She started to stretch a bit, and then suddenly stood up. "This body isn't that bad... I wonder if I have a mirror..." Necro reaching in her satchel bag. "Yup! I got one right here." She started to check herself out in the mirror. "I look pretty cute, if I do say so myself."

I look fragile!!! Ooooh! I hate that!!! Now I'm a target for those jerky stallions who'll think I'm too weak to help myself! Grrrrrrrrr!!! She cried, eyes getting big and sparkly as she was finished, complete with a naturally red blush. Eep!

"Geeze, are you seriously that mad about it?" Necro thought for a moment. "Since magic isn't working, we could brew a potion. But... We'll need a cauldron, some lavender, water, and rose. Essentially, I doubt it'll happen."

She only said one thing. Go $#%& your $#&%#%& friends! Oh but you probably have nothing now! Being a %$%$& nerd and all! She fumed.

I'm thinking of just putting bleep in caps!))

Necro had still been thinking, ignoring what Roulette said. "Your dress has a rose in it, so we could use that... I saw a bird bath full of water somewhere back there. We could use that as a cauldren... All we need is some lavender."

Archived