Welcome, to the magical land of Horsepeople. Today we'll be visiting a place called Horsetown. Here we'll find all our favorite talking HORsees like Cotton Candy Coke, the quiet one, marshmallow pony, Toilet Bacon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the lez-I-I mean tomboy one, Tom, Walleyes, David Tennit, Fisty ("I like hand"), French Candy, Diamond & Silver edition, AND... oh wait, was there a orange one? oh yeah , SCOOT-LOL, everyones favorite chicken.

Pray Sun Butt have mercily on your soul.

((this Rp will consist of you OR ONE your characters (can't be both) interacting with paritied versions of the ponies. You may also interact with the other participens. the Rp will be broken into "dayz" when at the end on each a summary will be provided and a meaningless score appointed to each player. This Rp is not for the faint of heart. There will be shenanigans.))

Firestorm blankly stares off into space and mutters one word.

"Wut?"

Oh, good day. I am Narrator. nooo, not that Narrator, he has a British accent, I have a sophisticated American accent. And no, not Southern sophisticated, Midwest sophisticated. I'm here to give advice and help drive the story. Now first off, if you are to stay here you need sheltaaaah-I mean a home.

Did you just...?

What? You never met a disembodied voice that has control over your fate?. need to get out more. Oh look, there's a pony [firestorm83] hopelessly trying to escape, why don't you greet him.

Firestorm: "The everfree is safer than this town, besides I can handle myself." he says, sighing and slowly trotting back towards town.

I'm sure you can. all you need is a place to stay and we can began.

¤ dayz 1 complete ¤

Two new ponies enter the strange town only to imagine there fate if they -- no, when they encounter those who inhabit it.

seapiebeast can't seem to sleep. IT (since gender is remained hidden) can't get his mind off that incredible narrator.

and firestar69 is staring at a wall questioning his life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

{starting to add guide lines }

first off symbols like this ,{}, which means in-game info .if part of your quote is crossed off, that part have been interrupted by the next event. please use double parenthesis when speaking outside Rp. when you see these,* *, that is something you hear rather than see. please use the format : name : "dialog" . put dialog between quotations . these ,«», represent actions beyond your control. and whatever is between two of these, | |, are events or settings taking place. lastly,¦ ¦, are hints and notes.

have safe fun!!!

• 3 weeks later...

((wow I forgot about this... why not continue!))

Narrator: Ah yes that strange and sexy disembodied voice. (the curtains of your rooms dormer window seemingly open on their own letting in bright sunlight)

Oh ,look out there. A pink pony! Why don't you make your selves acquainted.

Senpai: ... This can't be real. Is this real? I don't think it is. And that strange disembodied voice...

Firestorm: "Fine... Ugh" {Rolls out of bed and leaves the hotel}

(I'm not sure which is worse, that i'm still doing this or the fact that this is the only rp that hasn't completely died on me.)

Firestorm sees the pink pony and at the narrators suggestion walks over and introduces himself. "Ummm hi, I'm Firestorm and a creepy disembodied voice that seems to have control over my life told me to introduce myself to you..."

Archived