The adventures of a GentleColt and his aprentices ( 4 slots remain )

theshypony

As Karlie turned he noticed another pony now standing amungst his little group of fledglings.

" Eh... " he stared at him for a moment before sighing " never mind... " he muttered. " Anyways, let me explain this to you. My full name and title is Karlile Maxamillian The Wise. I am a past adviser for princess Luna although I have retired post a few years. " He began to pace back in fourth in front of them " As you know from my flyer I am looking for young, bold, and intellectual individuals whom are capable of helping me on a few minor tasks and errands I must run for the princesses, as although I am no longer their employee we have a certain level of trust between us. " Karlile walked up to the new and peered into his eyes. He straightened himself and did this for all of them. " You all appear to have a certain level of intellect to you at least... " He walked over to the new pony again " You, what is your name, occupation, and education. " The old pony was both intimidating and somtimes hard to understand, as he didn't seem to stop for breath or answer questions.

(( I just want to mention for his own backstory elements this takes place, lets say, 30 years post Lunas arrival, because I'm not going to be cheap and say hes thousands of years old...#devious smile. #ashamed I used a hashtag. :ftired:))

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the Pony just stared at him he huffed in frustration. Thuroughly annoyed he steeped to the next in the little line of shabby characters.

" Alright Griffon. " He put his face right into the Griffon's and examined him. " Filthy " he muttered casually, and stepped back. " What is *Your name, occupation, and status of education, since the other one here cant seem to answer me.

(( Had to do something to keep it a live a little longer. ))

" Ahem " He did not like repeating himself,he didnt have time, he was too busy. " I will ask again since it seems you didnt catch that the first time. What is your name, occupation, and educational status. " If the Griffon was trying to be either hostile or intimidating he was failing.

Blackwing looked at the pony as he took yet another step towards him. "Blackwing" Was all he would say to answer the first question. With the second one he didnt say anything, he stilled was emotionless, like always. With the third question he didnt answer either.

(UGH i cant answer those questions with one or two words :( Thats all Blackwing says, one or two words)

Karlile, Irritated, decided to just leave it there. Wether the griffon spoke or not didn't matter to him, or actually, it was better. One less voice distracting him from the task at hand. He sighed and took a few steps back from the group to get another good look at them. " Is there any real reason why you came here? " he asked them, his patience wore thin when it came to those younger than he." You did read the pamphlet right? This job requires both an education and the bravery of an explorer. While I don't doubt your abilities, I do need confirmation. Does that make any sense to you?

Archived