how did you come up with your oc?

narwhaliagames

My main OC Sonic Boom came about in two ways. the first was the name and idea. i was reading the Dash Academy comic in DA and one character commenter on Dash saying "shes the pony that said she caused that sonic boom the other week" or something like that. i love fast things so i thought if Dash had a like minded oc to race it wud totes be me.

the colours and logo came from my fursona... i took the colours i love and put them.in there with a logo that made sense...

im working on other oc's for a comic i wanna make...

• 1 month later...

Overdrive, my OC, came about due to a few things.

The majority of him came directly from me, in that he is me, to a degree. I wanted to basically ponify myself, but not a direct ponifying.

That's where the second part comes in. He is meant to break the mold of typical OC's, both in design and mindset. The bold colors, dynamic details, and everything about him scream untraditional, and he is exactly what I wanted. To me, he is perfect.

My OC Sorrowed Gaze is a embodiment of my favorite god, Anubis. He has some similar powers as the jackal of death but is dissimilar in the sense that he isn't a judge or a jury like you see in many pictures. More like he just can summon some magical abilities like Anubis. More along the lines of Life draining gaze, hooves coming from the ground, mummifying wraps and locusts that spawn forth from his horn. He doesn't use his powers unless there is a reason or if he is in danger.

Archived