Dear Princess Celestia

Lumikou

So its been a pretty long journey thus far. Its pretty much been 4 years, 4 seasons and 1 movie of watching these ponies, along with the adventures and shenanigans as well. So pretty much in all this time of ponies and so many adventures come and gone. What have you taken from the show as a whole? Did you learn any new lessons? Maybe reinforce someone lessons? Did you get inspired by a pony? So pretty much from these pass adventures what have you taken and put towards your real life.

Pretty much for me pinkie pie has been just a great impact on me and has really help me try to be a little more out going. Also just her as a character has just put a smile on my face every time even in some of the bad times these past three years for me. So I really do owe her quite a bit and I hope to see more of her in season 5 ^^

The show as a whole has just taught me that we all have are faults and flaws, however when we work together with those close to us. We can cover up those faults and even with enough time eventually turn that fault or flaw into a strength and the show has just shown that to me multiple times. So kudos to these 4 years and lets hope the next year coming is filled with all sorts of new things.

But yeah pretty much post here what you've learn gotten from it personally. Lets also try to make it positive things you learned not the negatives xD

Dunno if this technically qualifies for being about the show or something for pony chatter. Sorry in advance if it is the wrong section : (

Archived