Our last summer(Open to all for now)

FlamingFury

Sugar's eyes sparkled with excitement as she heard about the news. Adventure is always cool! She nodded furiously at Snow And turned to Winter. Giving his hand a light squeeze. She continued to eat her food until the bell rang, signaling the next class. She finished up before standing.

"C'mon! W-we better go g-g-guys! Scrap and Scorpi w-will be in another class s-s-so I guess it will o-only be the t-three of us!" She informed them.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sugar giggled at the two before proceeding to walk through the hall way. She held the hands of the two cousins so that they would stay together. She blushed a bit at Winter's question but shook it off quickly. She didnt want to embarrass herself. She faced to Winter with a light smile.

"I d-dont think so! B-b-but who knows! M-maybe we w-w-will be in the f-future!" She said happily. Trying to hold back a blush. But failed.

She arrived at there classroom as she took a seat first. Luckily for them, this was their last class for the day. Sweet!

Sugar got kicked out of her daze when Snow said that. Her eyes went wide and her left ear twitched. Her face went even redder with embarrassment. She flailed her hooves everywhere.

"H-Hey! its n-n-not like t-that!!!" She whispered to Snow as she continued to freak out.

Sugar accepted the embrace Winter gave her. But she still glared daggers at Snow. She isnt truly mad at him though. Its more like a friendly threat....of DOOM!!!

After some time, the bell finally rang. Signalling everyones freedom, and into summer! She walked out of the school with Winter and Snow. They stopped at the gate as she turned to them with a sweet smile in her face.

"Well, I-I-I'll see ya g-guys later!" She said as she waved her hand over to them and went home. She was pretty excited for tomorrow!

Archived