Seven Hundred and Fifty Causes for Joy (Closed: Foxfire)

SteelEagle

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting a reply. I'm having major problems writing for Star at the moment (I'm guessing it's some sort of writer's block but nothing I'm writing seems to sit right, this is the fourth attempt at writing something passable). but it's better to post something that's not quite right than not post at all.

BIC: Star smiled as she saw the food, she had been expecting to order dessert but having the pie delivered with the meal was a pleasant surprise. The comment about AJ and her being a couple was not, she hoped she hadn't blushed as much as she suspected she had. "Thank you. It looks delicious". She looked at Applejack and smiled. "I definitely think I'm going to be stopping off in Ponyville more often if the food is as good as it looks".

She took a bite of the burger and smiled. "That's good. I am so glad that we decided not to go with the posh food option, that's a darn good burger".

AppleBanner_zps8c0524a4.png

Applejack laughed along with Star's words, her agreement coming less verbally and more through the fact she was chowing down pretty hard. His place came through and delivered exactly what Applejack had wanted, which was the exact opposite of a fancy schmancy dining experience. It wasn't that she hated a bit of fancy here and there but her belly yearned far more for a nice hayburger than any of the friuity tooty options that you paid ten times as much for to receive ten times as little food. Applejack chomped on her haburger, the fried lettuce slithering and snaking its way across her mouth before being corralled by an adventurous tongue. It was a nice, quiet dinner with somepony who was a good friend now. What was better than that?

“Ah second that. Ah'll take a nice hayburger over a plate of two greens and a bagel ten days out of ten. That sorta meal only works when Rarity is around, seems ta fit her figure a bit more. Y'all don't look anything like her, of course. A lot more muscle! All of that REA trained recently or do you find time ta work out outside of it? Ah don't have much time ta work out 'sides from mah work, though that is enough for me most days, hehehe. Still like to take a hike or two a week and some weight training with Carrot Fields every once in a while. What sorta workout do you normally do? Got a great figure on ya,” Applejack said in between bites.

Archived