WWII D-Day RP

USMCPony333

I was nervous. Everyone was. The landing is the scariest part. The actual battle is nerve racking but not as much as the landing. You never knew what you were heading into. I could hear artillery blasting on the beach. The enemy was waiting for us. My squad has been shipped to Ohama beach to retake Normandy. If we get through they said it could take less than 2 weeks. I hope that's true.

(Your RPing first person?)

Sky would be sitting down in there transport. He could hear the bullets slamming into the sides, and he could also hear the water splashing as explosions happened all around them. He would sigh, wondering when this stupid war would end. As he looked up he would see something that made him shed a tear. He would see a bullet rip straight through a mans chest. Sky knew that there was a good chance that would happen to them. He sure hoped not.

Firestorm watched the muzzle flashes of the MG42s firing all along the shore, The bullets flew by making a zipping sound and splashes as they hit the water. Firestorm gripped his M1919 tightly and was ready to get onto the beach, he knew perfectly well that these boats will serve nothing more than his grave. He knew that the exit ramp on the front had to have been the stupidest idea and is going to get a lot of ponies killed because of it. Right when the boat stops, Firestorm was going off the side, it would be a risk, the heavy equipment might drown him if the water was deep but it sure beats getting shot to hell right on the spot. He looked at all the ponies around and saw the fear struck on their faces, he was also scared but was also confident in his abilities to survive. He was actually regretting not signing up for the airborne because if he did, he wouldn't be on this death trap of a boat. He saw the beach getting closer and closer and the bullet spread getting tighter and tighter. This was it, not much longer until the sea and sand turns red.

Leap adjusts his steel helmet, wincing at the exploding bomb flares in the distance. Sirens ringing in six second intervals as bullets ricochet off helmets, sea sickness has already gotten the best of him. Trying to maintain focus Leap shifts his attention towards his M1 carbine, sounding out the screeching ponies as bullets tore through their limbs. After regaining his lucidity, Leap kisses his necklace cross as the landing craft doors drop.

(This is my first RP post ever! :-|)

Archived