Shadow Fang (Ready)

NephoxVenom

(Hey! Thanks for checking my character out! As the title says, I'll only be using this character for Fallout: Equestria roleplays, though I don't know if I'll ever use it for this site, as those kinds of RPs are hard to not depict gore. So, this is just here for the remote possibility that I'll find a way to make a Fallout RP without any gore or death. That's pretty much going to be nearly impossible, so don't get your hopes up. I won't get rid of this character, but I'll not being using it here.)

Name: Shadow Fang

Race: Unicorn

Coat: Dark grey (Close to black)

Mane: Midnight black.

CM: An eye surrounded by tendrils of shadow.

Strength: 8

Perception: 8

Endurance: 6

Intelligence: 10

Agility: 6

Luck: 2

Trained Skills: Sneaking, guns, melee

Speciality: Long range weapons, preferably sniper rifles. He is also good up close and personal, his trusty machete a favored weapon when sneaking.

Gear: A bolt-action sniper rifle, an assault rifle, a machete, and two black revolvers. A black trench coat and a black cowpony hat.

History: When Shadow was only a small colt, his parents had perished from raiders. He had been imprisoned and abused for two long years by these same raider ponies. One night, a raider pony had forgotten to lock Shadow's cage. One by one, he had snuck out of the camp. In the midst of his unnaturally gifted sneaking, he had gotten a cutie mark for said gift. He headed out into the wasteland. Years later, around the same time that Littlepip was around, Shadow worked as a bounty hunter. Despite everything, he had not lost his sense of morality. He knew true emotional and mental pain. He did not wish it upon those who were innocent. He lived one day at a time, because in a world full of anarachy and disorder that's all he could ever do.

Personality: Shadow is a very serious pony, his demeanor sometimes described as cynical. He does have a sense of humor, but only around ponies that he likes. He tries to do the right thing as much as he can, so his morality was still present.

Traits:

Years of abuse and physical torture have given you the ability to take 10% less damage from all types of weapons, besides energy and explosives.

You are like a shadow in the night, your sneaking ability a force to be feared. You are nearly impossible to detect, and your perception is raised by one point whilst in sneaking mode. But when you are not sneaking, your perception is normal.

Your skill with long-range and close-range weapons are quite impressive. You have a multiplier of five points to your gun and melee skill.

Perks:

Telekenisis, guns, intelligence, sneaking.

Evil/Good Scale:

Virtue:

Courage

Archived