CMC of Fillydelphia RP

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thunder noticed her blushing even harder than before and he could only give a smirk to it. "Alright, you look like you'll pass out from a heat stroke if your face keeps getting that red. It's better to let your feels out and to hold them in." He said to her as his smirk turned into a soft smile. "I'm not going to think badly of you, if that's what you fear. Tell me; are you red like that because you're embarrassed to be around me, or is it because..." He stopped himself, giving her time to answer.

Bright finally gave a genuine smile as they both answered. "Then let's get... huh?" He said in surprise as he felt his horn messing up again. If felt like it did before it teleported him this morning to school. "No, not again!" He said as he tried to stop it, but he didn't even understand how it started. Before he knew it, he was already somewhere else; somewhere familiar. He looked around and behind him he saw a house; his house. "Looks like my magic couldn't wait for us to walk... wait." He said softly and looked around again. He released a sigh of relief when he saw that the teleportation spell didn't only move him, but Fire and Star was with him as well. "I'm sorry you two, I didn't plan on that to happen... but, here's my house, if you were curious... heh." He said, then rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. Just what was going on with his magic. It was cool and all; but he didn't understand how it was happening, or how he knew such high level skills even though he didn't.

Arch would turn to face Thunder, and she started to swirl her hoof in circles in the dirt. She was obviously nervous to say the reason, though her blush had died down to just red cheeks. "I.."

Arch would turn to face Thunder, and she started to swirl her hoof in circles in the dirt. She was obviously nervous to say the reason, though her blush had died down to just red cheeks. "I.."

• 2 weeks later...

Thunder saw that it was going to take a lot more strength for her to just say it than he realized. Was it worth it to have him try and push it out of her? He gave a gentle smile and placed a hoof up in front of her, signaling her to not speak anymore. "I think I'm getting a picture, but I won't force it out of you. When the time is right, I'm sure you'll tell me what's truly on your mind. In the mean time, ready to walk home?" He said, keeping the gentle and warm smile. How strange, usually he was the one to play around and try to make the others laugh and feel happy, but this filly, she was something else. He turned and was ready to walk away from the school, but he waited till Archena got beside him before he started doing so. "All in all, it's been a rather interesting day. What do you think?" He said to her, trying to start small talk so that the walk wouldn't have an awkward silence. He did look back once and saw the filly who seemed to of been staying to herself. How depressing; did one merely choose to be that way, or did she feel there was no other choice?

Bright smiled as Fire said her goodbyes to him. He waved at both her and Star as they walked away, then turned to his own house and opened the door with his magic; closing it just the same as he got in. "Mother, I'm home!" He said ecstatically as he looked around. It wasn't long till he found a note on the living room table. Upon picking it up and reading it, he noticed that his parents were gone, and were going to be gone for a way. His ears flattened on his head; this wasn't the first time he had come home to nothing but emptiness, but he never could get use to it. "I guess I'll wait then..." He said quietly to himself as he sat there.

((I suppose I'll go ahead and kick this rp back to the top.))

Archena just nods when he says it had been a interesting day, it sure had been for her. Arch walked next to him, but turned her head to see one of the fillies alone. Arch looks at thunder. "Come on" She says to him as Arch turns and runs towards the lonely filly. "Why are you alone?"

Archived