The Path That Leads You Home

Zukashi

//Hello all. This is my first time creating an RP on this website. The Path That Leads You Home is a small FanFic I'm writing and I wanted to see if I can get a roleplay out of it. I haven't really gotten anything written for the story yet, but I'm doing this mainly to get ideas. To join in you need to have a basic understanding of Minecraft and I need a Bio of your character your gonna use. Try to keep it non OP and ponies only (And no Alicorns sadly.) I'm only accepting 2 other people into this RP (3 if you include me.) All I need of your character is Name, Age, Race, Gender, And basic appearance. I can figure the rest out as we RP.

//The RP starts after the ship we were on crash landed through a portal the was opened by Notch after the ship was struck by lightning. So currently we are in Minecraft but we don't know crap about the world we are in. Also, scratch the part on where I am looking for 2 other people. I'm looking for 2 people who will RP and ponies. Anybody else can take the role of a Minecrafter.

Archived