The Ever-changing Forest (1x1 rp/Closed)

Solfire

Solfire was just about to close his eyes; even though he was in the open and getting rained on, he had to get some sleep. It was when he heard a voice that he quickly looked over at the yellow filly that wasn't there before. She seemed covered in branches and thorns, as if she got in a fight with a tree creature. He tried his best to stand back up, his legs wobbly from pure exhaustion. "I-I didn't know anypony else was around here. Did you become lost, just like I?" He asked her as he blinked a few times. He had never recalled seeing the filly anywhere else before now. Was she from a completely different city or village? If so, what was she doing in this forest. He looked at all the thorns in her coat. "Hold still." He said softly as he moved closer to her and began gently removing the thorns out of her coat, making sure not to hurt her.

"yea i did become lost also" said Starwind then solfire got closer and started to carefully remove the thorns but even though he was careful she still got hurt a little and she tense up when she did ((you know what right, like when you get little pricks))

Solfire did his best to carefully remove the last of the thorns and even got the twigs out of her mane and tail. "Well, that's no fun." He said to her as he sat down in front of her. "I'm Solfire by the way." He introduced himself to her. "What were you doing out here anyways?"

Solfire nodded when she said her name and the why. "Herbs, huh? Well, I suppose a forest would be the best place to go to get some." He said to her, yet in the back of his mind, he wondered why she just didn't go to a local store to get some. Perhaps they are rare, or maybe only grown deep within this forest; so deep that no other pony where she lives at would go in. Another question then arose in his mind. "If you don't mind me asking; exactly where do you live? If I know it; and I know a lot of places, then perhaps I can help you find your way back to your friends and loved ones." He said with a weak smile. He meant to look all happy, joyful and assuring; but his body was slowly failing and pushing him more towards sleep. 'Cursed cave and those changelings... and that queen... what was her deal anyways. She sings about death to pony kind, and then lets me go.' He thought as his smile slowly faded. He then softly shook his head. Whoa, what mean thoughts were going through his mind now. Perhaps this lack of sleep was making him rather irritable about past events now. He then looked around and found a big tree that the ground beneath it seemed rather dry for the most part from all of this rain. "I can't promise shelter for the night, but under that tree seems to be the best and closes option we have right now." He told Star as he got up and started walking over to the area. Once he was under the tree, his legs finally gave out for good and he fell back down to his knees. Trying to move them was only met with no response from the muscles. "Well, I think that's me for tonight..." He said, then looked over at Star and smiled again. "Come on; there's plenty of room here." He said slightly playfully.

"oh i live in ponyville" said starwind she watch him walk over to the tree then basicly collapse under the tree then he invited her over so she went over to him and under the tree but laid away from him but still under so she worldn't get any weter

Solfire smiled when Starwind said where she lived; luckily for him it was the same place as where he did. "Ponyville; that's perfect! We'll be heading to the same place." He said to her. A friendly smile came to his face now as he continued speaking. "It's settled! Tomorrow, we're going straight to Ponyville." He said to her. A yawn escaped his lips as his eyes became heavy, the eyelids coming ever closer to one another. 'Tomorrow...' Was the last thought to come to mind before drifting to sleep.

((I'll let you make one more post for Starwind/Chrysalis if you want to, or start the new day.))

The sun showed itself, beginning to come above the tree line. As the sun rays came down onto the ground and through the tree leaves, Solfire awoke and slowly opened his eyes. When he saw that he was still within the forest, he did his best to remember the night before. How he became trapped, went face to face with the changeling queen, how he was let go... and the lost mare. His eye slightly widened when he remembered about Starwind. Was she actually real, or was he dreaming? A quick look over his side answered that for him, she was still there, seeming to still be asleep. He gently reached over to her and placed a hoof on her shoulder, gently nudging her. "Starwind?" He softly asked, seeing if she was awake as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived