Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

It's been 5 years since the series of unfortunate events that took place in the lives of these happily married ponies; 5 years since they stopped a full on war between good and evil and managed to save a universe from certain destruction. Now they have been living there life doing what they love, exploring, and with all of time and space at their hooves they could do just that. Harmony had gone back to his normal state of being an unbalanced fusion of two ponies and went back to doing some of his old hobbies such as gem collecting, potion making, and, despite being a pegasus, magic. He had actually decided to work on an aging spell, with his immortality he had been unable to age for the longest time, but after some shifts in reality he had aged quite rapidly for a short time. Despite being over 300 years old, he looked as if he were in his late 40's but still acted as he would when he was a teenager a lot of the time. Nightly had gone out for a while so he took this time to practice the spell, he focused his energy onto the structure of his body and began. In only a matter of seconds the whole room was filled with a bright yellow glow, once complete the light died down and he walked over to a mirror.

Hello! He said in shock

I was going for more of a late 20's or early 30's look, but...

He wasn't exactly sure how to react, he had made the spell a bit too powerful and came out looking more like he was 19

Hmm...well, this is a bit weird, I wonder what Nightly will think...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She came in the room and called out. Harmony I'm home!! and........ Nightly just stared at him then ran over and squeezed him softly and lovingly. DOH!!! YOU LOOK SO ADORABLE!!!! YOU SILLY THING!! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING AROUND WITH MAGIC!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!!! She was cuddling him with her wirey arms and tickling him in the sides with her frosty yet fluffy wings. C'mere you!

Woah, Wait!

He laughed as his sides were ticked by his wife's wings

hehehe, please stop ahahaha, I surrender just stoahahaha!!!

He called out, doing his best to form proper words in between laughs

He pulled himself together and got back to his hooves

Thanks, I guess, this is kind of weird; I feel so...renewed, like I could take on the world!

He exclaimed, flying a few feet into the air from excitement. After noticing this behavior he took and breath and collected himself while slowly lower himself back to the ground and clearing his throat.

So, how was the trip, anything interesting happen?

He asked, assuming something extravagant must have happened since something usually does.

I met the strangest aliens...... They were all cuddly and looked like a mixture between bunnies, kittens and puppies! THEY WERE SOOO CUTE!!!! She squeaked sweetly. But then It turned out that they had some type of thing eating their young so...... I saved them from what looked like an angler fish and then they were not about to let me leave without washing and drying me up! They also baked you some peanut buttercane sugar cookies! She handed him the bag.

His eyes lit up from hearing about the treats made for him. Without hesitation, Harmony grabbed the bag, hugging and cuddling it as if it were an adorable puppy. He did love his peanut butter after all.

That sounds like a rather splendid adventure, I kind of wish I didn't miss it, but you know how I get when I have my mind set on something

He said, trying to explain himself in hopes that she wouldn't be disappointed in him

That's why I'm taking you on one of my adventures!! Nightly cried out happily. I hate leaving you here with TD!!!! So I'm bringing you to one of the most exotic planets in the universe!!! as well as have you meet the royalty there!!! The planet is called Maquplaurax..... It's So beautiful this time of year but my friend, King Axmatack or Axle as I call him is in need of help!!! and I'M BRINGIN YOU WITH ME!!!

He was a bit started by the sudden burst of enthusiasm, but somewhat excited himself, he'd been keeping to himself for too long and it was about time he got up and did something, especially with his wife,

Alrighty then! Let's hop to it he shouted excitedly, ready for this new adventure that could possibly bring them closer

She smiled sweetly and with a little too much force, grabbed the controls and as her robot came in, it cried out in pain. OOPS!! Sorry TD! Nightly squeaked with a blush. It's okay but.... Nightly I know where your going and I'm telling you..... just be a little more cautious around what you do near the Prince...... TD said and stopped beside Harmony and whispering in his ear before leaving. Keep her close Harmony..... or you may lose her to the Prince....... You'll see what I mean..... Then he finally left as they teleported through space and time, the curtains on the windows in her Tardis blowing to show the time vortex and space. HERE WE GO ON ANOTHER ADVENTURE!!!! Nightly squealed as her hair was blowing in the wind that the tardis used to keep their health and clean them up.

Harmony grabbed onto the control panel, knowing Nightly, this trip may be a bit bumpy.

He thought about what TD had said "lose her..." Would he actually end up losing her to a prince?

Is that how this will work, they go on an adventure and she leaves him for another?...

Like Hell she will!! Bad Harmony shouted from within Harmony's mind

Nightly smiled sweetly to him and then said with a bit of worry. I know what TD said...... b..but I wouldn't go date the prince... but he may be a bit cold towards you...... so j...just don't get lost anywhere....... I wouldn't need him bullying you....... for marrying me.. She kissed him on the cheek, and they landed.

Wait, what?

Bullied for marring her, was this perhaps somepony that she knew many years ago

...What the Hell!?

Calm down up there

Harmony said, looking upwards at his head and gathering himself to exit

So, when and where have we gone?

We have gone to the planet I just told you about and we are in the planet's time zone..... october 43rd Nightly said.

They age more quickly and I need to destroy a vermin from long ago......... She stopped and sighed sadly. So let's go! She opened the door to a beautiful planet with crystal clear grass and beautiful flowers all around, the roads were lovley yellow pebbles and children's laughter filled the air.

Harmony's jaw dropped in awe, this planet was extraordinary

Wow, this place is magnificent...

He commented, unable to think of much else to say as his attention was pulled to everything else around him

He took a minute to absorb his surroundings and recollect himself,

So, what's first on the agenda, charge head-on into our mission or explore for a bit?

we have to head to the castle anyway! She giggled. Then we have to attend a welcome warriors party! She was almost to tears but held her amusment. I find that It's a long walk to the castle where I'll get the plans and everything.... then you can meet his highness King Axle..... She chirped adorably.

Sounds good to me

He said, not noticing the tears in her eyes at first

Nightly, are you alright? If you're uncomfortable we don't have to go, we could always come back later. A few hours in the TARDIS would only be a few minutes here...

He said, doing his best to comfort her

S..Sorry..... I... I'm just a little scared...... I... I've fought these monsters before.... a.... and they are really scary but I promised I'd save them..... besides.... this planet has at least 100.00000000 Children and infants on it........ I can't let them live in fear. She smiled gently, kissing him.

Harmony was a bit nervous now, meeting up with creatures she'd fought while also being her husband, that could end badly

Wait a minute...Bad...

He came up with the only solution he could, he really didn't want to meet these creatures if they were as scary as she had said, but he couldn't abandon her either

Nightly, I'm sorry, but this is just too much for me to process at once right now. I think I'll just let Baddy take things from here. He would have a much better chance at defending you than I, I'm a lover not a fighter hehe

He said, hoping the joke would lighten this up a bit; he felt awful for leaving, but he wouldn't be able to face these creatures if something came up

I'm really sorry

He said one last time before letting his body fade to grey

She had giggled a bit when he said that and thought it was actually brave of him to give her up for Baddy. since Baddy and him had arguments with that. Goodmorning sunshine! Have a good sleep? She giggled when Baddy fully became consious.

Bad Harmony yawned and nodded while stretching both his legs and wings

He was just awoken so he didn't really say anything

He just did a little stretching to wake himself up and gave a rather suggestful smile and wink to his wife

She giggled. D'aww.... you look so cute when you wake up! She came over and kissed him softly with a gentle smile. Well we can get you some breakfast in town..... they have amazing food here.... and I can also tell you what's going on. She giggled. Sound good?.... nod if yes.... shake if no.....

He gave his wife a long passionate kiss, one that would give her a big warning on what kind of mood he was in.

Once broken he looked lustfully into her eyes

That sounds positively divine, my dear

She blushed softly and giggled. I see...... w...well.... le...let's get a move on... she blushed shyly, the ice of her hooves sparkling as well as the frost of her hair, taking him to breakfast before he could get her where he wanted her.

(( wow..... Baddy.... real suttle..... REAL suttle :razz: ))

He followed her, more than happy to be following from behind

You know, you and I haven't had any private time together recently, what do you say we skip breakfast and cuddle up under the covers

He said, wondering, and God knows he's hoping, that she will take his suggestion even though he's pretty sure she won't

((Bad Harmony isn't shy, you should know this by now))

Archived