Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

(( and Nightly is extremely shy

http://www.canterlot.com/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/icon_e_smile.gif ))

She blushed bright red and giggled shyly. W....Well... u...umm..... I...I..... I mean..... OH!! th... there's the cafe! L...Let's go! She dragged him inside, still bright red. O....Oh my.......

Welcome to Starburst's Cafe! what would you like you two? The mare at the counter asked, the ponies around them were BEAUTIFUL, they had silky manes and they literally were glowing, they're eyes were amazing colors and finally, they had wings like fairies, only more like clear bird's wings with butterfly colors. The mare at the counter however looked like a fairy version of a chocolate mocha Latte with whip cream hair.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knew how shy she was and giggled to himself at her reaction; he figured he's teased her enough for now and figured he might as well get a drink

I'll take a coffee, black, hit me up with your strongest cup; I just woke up

After giving his order he went off to find a seat in a corner

U...Umm.... Hi Cocoa Whip..... Nightly greeted the mare at the counter and they talked for a few seconds then Nightly smiled and said. C..Can I have my usual..... B...But... w...without the caramel!! I...If you don't mind....... Cocoa looked as if Nightly had told her to eat the windows. Nightly..... You okay hun?........ Cocoa asked, putting her hoof on her temples. You don't sound well...... Then Nightly blushed. Y...You know what happens when I have Caramel Cocoa...... Then Cocoa giggled and gave her the orders as Nightly sat down beside Baddy and gave him his coffee. When will that Cocoa Whip ever learn......? She muttered humerously.

(( I probably spelt a few things wrong))

Nightly...

Bad Harmony called seductively

What is it you're hiding and why won't you tell me?

He asked, looking deep into her eyes with anticipation and excitement

Like I said earlier, we could always just go and relax in the TARDIS

She blushed gently and looked at him shyly. U..Umm.... Caramel.... even though I love it....... it.... it puts me in heat early..... She blushed, sipping her coffee as she closed her eyes in embarrassment. a... a component in it messes with my horomones and everything but it also affects the taste so I can't have it.... She was blushing so hard that her entire face was red.

I literally made that happen at the very start)))

I hope this isn't something you're ashamed of, or that you'd think it'd be anything I would be ashamed of

He set a hoof onto one of hers

You'll always be my moon no matter what

He pulled out a small candy from his tie and pushed it toward her

I think you've earned a small treat he said, mostly just teasing her, but leaving it there as an offer

What he forgot though was that that particular piece was a caramel candy

she blushed and decided that she didn't make him feel bad and ate it but then her eyes widened and she looked at the wrapper, reading it and blushing hard. B....B....B....Baddy...... T...T...This...... I...I...It's ....... EEEEP!! She whimpered. That was CARAMEL!!

He glanced down at the wrapper and with a straight face just said whoops

It didn't really bother him all that much, in fact, this could mean that he would be allowed to have a little fun later

My apologies, my dear. Will you be alright?

Baddy.... w...when I go into H..Heat.... I..It's really REALLY strong.... I ..... I can't control myself! I... I have no idea...... She shivered and then pulled something out of her tie, opening it, reading it and then dragging him out of the Cafe, taking the coffee with them. We have to go to the Asylum to talk with one of the enemies..... an old friend of mine....

I'm being sarcastic.... She sighed, soon coming into the asylum and having them see the subject, and as they entered she said. Been a while Jeff..... And what turned to look at her had no eyelids, long black hair, a huge smile cut into his mouth and was completely white as he answered. I thought you'd come here.... but something tells me your not here for a friendly visit....

(( Been planning this moment from the very beginning ))

Bad Harmony didn't like the sight of this guy, he looked like he was completely off his nut.

With that he kept his hoof on his tie, ready to draw his hammer if needed

Nightly, what is the purpose of this visit?

This guy is one of the monsters that I'm fighting, Jeff... Bad Harmony.... Baddy.... Jeff the killer...... Nightly introduced them as Jeff looked at him and grinned eerily. So..... have you banged her yet? Then Nightly punched him in the back of his head and he looked at her painfully. OW!!!!

He chuckled at Jeff's question

My apologies Jeff, but I'm not one to kiss and tell

He almost busted out laughing when Nightly hit him though

Come on Nightly, he was just curious

he teased

Anyway, what's so important about this Gentlecolt?

As I've said... He's one of the monsters that I am battling and he is just trying to make this seem like a sugercoated visit...... but he has answers that I need..... I have a whole lot to ask him.... like.... why they are here and whose the leader now?.... She elbowed Jeff who grinned at her even more. You know me Nightly.... I don't cough without pay...... And that's when Nightly showed him a cage full of obese looking heart animal things and his ear perked up as well as his face looked astonished. As you can see Jeffery..... That I have brought this delights to you and am ready to hear your answers...... Then Jeff looked at her and growled with a blush. Don't ever..... call me Jeffery again..... Midnight....... Then Nightly was childish and stuck her bright blue tounge out which made him grin insanely and say. I hope you GO TO SLEEP!

He put a hoof in front of Jeff and shot an evil glare that made him look like he was possessed

Step off, or I'll string you by your guts from the ceiling

He kicked the "delights" over to Jeff

You have your pay, so now you can either start talking or I'll start breaking everything I see, starting with the filth my eyes just so happened to be locked onto

Jeff blew his hair out of his face. Whatever...... fine........ Alright.... The leader at the moment is our very own Ben Drowned... followed by Laughing Jack...... and also.... I don't know everything about our target but we came back to lure somepony here.... a powerful pony at that for some reason..... He said, taking an obese heart and biting the top off as red pooled out of it and he licked around his mouth. Anyway..... Their base?.... In the forest of course....... That's all I know so far...... Nightly seemed kind of disappointed and looked at Baddy. Well.... at least I have something..... Thank you Jeff for co-operating.... Then she hugged Baddy around the waist. C'mon Baddy~ <3 She whispered seductivley in his ears and nibbled his eartips tenderly. I wanna be alone with you for awhile...... She said, the caramel probably kicked in around this time as Jeff shrugged and walked to his bed and ate his creepy little heart animals.

Bad Harmony was more than happy to comply with his wife, following her out of this place and wherever it was that she wanted him to go

I wouldn't mind spending some alone time with you at all

He replied to her, being more than happy to get away from all of this for a few hours

Shall we head back to the TARDIS?

He opened the door for her and walked over to the bedroom where he would wait for his loving wife to join him. During this wait he decided to set the mood by turning off the lights and lighting candles all around the room. After that he stood by the bed and waited

When she came in, what she was wearing was actually pretty shocking, Nightly HATED skimpy clothing but this time, she showed off black panties and a short shirt which looked very see through as she blushed at him, wet hair and tail, she looked pretty shy at what was about to happen and got on the bed. B..Baddy..... T..Theres something I should tell you b...before.... y...y'know..... She said quietly then whispered in his ear. I..I'm a virgin.....

A virgin, that'll definitely make this a bit more interesting, he pinned her down on the beneath him and smiled deviously at her

Don't worry, my dear, I'll be gentle

((Time-skip))

He was more than satisfied from the night's activities, but he felt something...off, something wasn't right. He played the "helpless sleeping stallion" act, waiting and listening for anything. Despite looking defenseless and unarmed he was more than ready to strike if needed, he even had a back-up sledge hammer beneath his pillow

Something began to slither up his legs, in fact, a few things began to slither like snakes and then all of the sudden Nightly woke up with huge eyes and then held his face to hers, shuddering as she held him close. Don't look behind you.... pay attention to me.... look and it's all over..... She was whispering in fear, shivering and mewling silently.

Archived