Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

He looked at her, seeing the fear in her only agitated him; he got angry

No

He replied sternly, giving her a serious look

Just let me take care of this

He didn't turn over immediately, he pulled his hammer to his side and gripped it tightly, ready to launch at any second

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't hesitate a second, quickly leaping to his hooves he launched his hammer at the beast,if it hit it would be quite an ipact, but if it missed it would be a decent distraction; hopefully giving hi enough time to charge, he was mostly hoping for a hit though

He hit him but Nightly squeaked as he had a very tight grip on her and the quick pace of him falling nearly pulled her off the bed but Slendy was incautious and all of the sudden.... a beeping sound was heard and Nightly got her tie off of the floor and took out a device that she pressed a button and answered. H...Hello?..... Then she got mad and stepped on it. THAT'S NOT FUNNY BEN!! Then a figure came out of the device, he looked like a young colt, blond hair, black, bleeding eyes with glowing dots in the middle, he wore a green tunic with brown boots and a brown shirt, kinda like Robin hood but not quite, he wore a green hat that resembled a night cap and he said. You shouldn't have done that.......

His attention was immediately caught caught by this Ben character and he froze, his mind just shut down from being in a powerful state of confusion. He just didn't know what was happening or what to do; were they friend or foe, he just didn't know

Nightly's face told him them she was close to either screaming like a banshee, crying or just having a hearts attack. Been a while Lieutenant Midnight....... Ben sneered and then turned to Baddy. I know what you're thinking...... we, if anything.... are enemies..... Bad Harmony..... Was it?.... ah.... and that Hammer... Ellanore you call it?..... or is that Elanore the 2nd?...... maybe 3rd?..... anywho..... I'm just here to see if you can still escape us..... with my friends all within your Time Distance Warp Machine....... Or T.D as you call it?..... Then Nightly screamed at him. YOU LEAVE T.D ALONE!! IT'S ME YOU WANT NOT HIM!!! A-.... STOP TOUCHING ME! Ben had his hoof rubbing up and down her stomach and she managed to finally punch him. I see..... you two are a couple..... well.... good luck you two...... YOU'LL NEED IT........ Then Ben dissappeared and his voice echoed. You've met with a terrible fate... haven't you? as screaching and laughing echoed through the halls, claws were heard, roars and finally.... SIRENS. BADDY WE NEED TO LEAVE NOW!! Nightly screamed as the door had dents starting to get punched into it as Nightly looked into his eyes. NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO BE SCARED NOR TO BE BRAVE! JUST NEVER LOOK BACK AND DON'T LOOK AT THEM AT ALL! THE DARK IS OUR ENEMY NOW! C'MON BADDY! P....please...... please I know it's getting crazy and your really irritated and confused but there's NO TIME!

He figured that she was right. No more questions, no fighting, and no going back. He gave her a look showing that he was ready to do as he was told for once. It didn't matter if she said fight or run, she knew more on this matter than he, he would follow her orders without question.

She lead him out the door to come face to face with horrible things and she blindfolded him, leading him through the things outside and calling for TD of whom called back and after a long wait of hearing sirens, it was quiet, only the sound of wind could be heard and water, as well as his own breathing.

He didn't like the idea of of her having to face these things, nor that he was basically the one being treated as though he couldn't handle this situation even though he was more than sure of himself being able to; but it's best to just let things flow at this point.

Nightly, where are we going?

To the castle.... we'll be safe there..... I.....I'm sorry I'm treating you like a child that can't help himself but Baddy..... The reason is is that some of the monsters you literally can't face.... I mean... one look and you'll snap like a twig or worse.... commit..... suic..... Y...You know....... She said, not wanting to finish the word. The forest is still within their domain..... we have to leave fast but we're almost there Baddy..... She shivered and shook.

Lovely, but we're gods, we have no need to fret. Yes, death is painful, but for us it's not permanent. But I understand your concern and am willing to comply

He said, wanting to prove his point but not wanting to upset and/or start an argument. He wanted her to know that he had complete trust in her even though the circumstances weren't too threatening, at least not to an immortal.

That's why I hate it when you say that.... I am no god..... but the thing is...... I hate seeing you suffer in pain before death.... that's why I get worried about you.... I know you think it's no big deal but it is...... these mosnters can kill you for eternity with the most torturous time that they can.... what I'm saying is..... is that they can and will torture you until you cry and even more....... I should know...... they tore me apart in the war.... five times...... Nightly shuddered and decided to quickly change the subject. OH Look!!! The castle! that reminds me... you'll get to meet my kitty DarkGrace!

Lovely

He wasn't really fond of cats, nor the current situation that they were being forced to face. Mostly he just wanted the stupid blindfold off of his face, this whole being blind to whats around him thing made him very uncomfortable, he felt like something was being plotted against him even though he was sure their wasnt

I heard that sarcasm in your voice mr grumpy pants....... Nightly said darkly. now calm down... I'm taking the blindfold off and as soon as I do.... Run like HELL! Then Nightly slipped it off.

And once again, he decided not to argue and just comply, so once the blindfold came off he blinked a few times to reestablish his vision before taking off and getting his wings ready for take off if need be. He was fast on his hooves and all, but he was MUCH faster while flying

Nightly soon caught up with him and tackled him, making him land in a soft bush near a house, they were back in town. Whoa there Thunder.... slow down... we aren't going to die yet...... Nightly joked as a black, furry shape jumped on him also, with paws the same color as nightly's hair and eyes the same color as nightly's. Hello Honey Bun.... Nightly's cat greeted him, her big, fat, fluffy cat, greeted him.

(( my friend wanted me to say sugar daddy instead of thunder ))

He hit the ground and let out an umph from the impact, the tacklewas comfortable, but he'd live. He didn't really mind having on top of him either, that was, until the cat jumped onto him...He really didn't like cats, but he knew pretty quickly that it was Nightly's and contained himself...physicaly...not so uch on his verbally though Great, first we're chased by killer entities and now we have to deal with felines...

((Your friend sounds hilarious))

(( she is... :) my little brother gets a day off while I sit here at school ))

Nightly ignored that comment as did DarkGrace of whom curled up around her neck like a fluffy scarf. You'll like Gracie Baddy.... at least... I hope you get a chance as you try to get rid of her or kill her.... She shot him a look that seemed both joking and serious, as if saying, you'd better not. Anyway...... We'll have to go to King Axle and get a room..... and then we'll have to get ready for the party late tonight.... but we'll have time to relax.....

Thank the chaotic order

He was more than happy to hear that they would finally be able to take a break from all of this craziness, he would have just let Harmony take over and deal with this, but he knew that would probably end with him freezing up and getting them kill, no thanks. Bad Harmony got up and walked with Nightly

This palace-thing better be worth the trip with all these things following us and whatnot

No, massages are painful, I'll live happily never receiving one

He answered, actually being very serious about his lack of interest in receiving a massage. He just wanted to get to the castle, he wondered what the inside would look like, what kind of decor it would hold.

Archived