Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sat down and silently screamed to himself as his insides shifted and his body began to change.

The Strangists inhabiting the town paid no attention to Hope and just went about their lives. However, a few strangers would cock their heads at her and stare at her in envy. They all wondered what she would look like when the transformation was over. They could already see her body becoming almost completely covered in their dark grey pigment and even a few claws sprouting from her hooves

Prototype opened his many eyes and got onto his feet. He found that he was much taller now, learning quickly that it was due to his new stature. He was standing up on two legs. His form was now humanoid and he didn't know how to feel about it. He kept scanning his new body and he honestly felt like it was...an improvement

Hope was afraid and walked around, going to the place her husband was, but now.... there was a strange creature who looked like him, she tested the creature by calling his name. C...Creeper?

Hope? Wow, you look...different. He commented, reaching out to pet her mane with his hand. He stopped just before his hand could just her and pulled it back, examining it. I guess I cant really judge though, can I?

Not exactly what I meant by different...however we are in public, so I think I'm just gonna...keep to myself on that He blushed slightly before shaking it off and picking her up and setting her on his shoulders. He smiled up at her Hey, hows the view up there? He asked to change the subject

He looked up at the blood moon and noticed that it was begging to lower, meaning the black sun would rise soon. Thank Celestia, we'll be able to leave soon

He exited the alleyway, keeping Hope on his shoulders. Anything that so much as looked at him or Hope oddly would immediately be punched by his large hands I am loving these things

She giggled. And I've always loved you! She smiled. I hope you'll be okay though.... I don't want you to be in pain..... She said worriedly. I'm also worried you won't recognize me....

As he walked closer to the gate he felt an emptiness growing in him. With every step he felt as though he were leaving behind his true home. He hadn't been there long, but something about this place was making him feel...at peace. He shook it off. He already had a home, a family, friends, everything. And it was all far away from here. He watched as the blood moon began to vanish over the horizon and the black sun began to rise from the opposite end.

It won't be much longer now...

I'm fine, I'll be better once we get out of here The gate blocking the exit slowly began to depart and He just glared as his ticket home was revealed

Ready to go, my dear?

He reached out and the second his hand went through the portal he felt excruciating pain. OW, F**K!!!

He pulled back his hand and the whole upper portion of it had been burned off. He could do nothing but stare as his body forced the appendage to slowly regenerate, first by growing bones, then muscles, veins, and skin. What the hell?

I told you, this world makes you half Strangist and you were already mostly Strangist. He turned around to see that mare that was flirting with him when he first arrived. You again?

Hmph, you make it sound like you're not happy to see me. She said with a cocky smile

I could tear you limb from limb, cut your throat and watch you bleed. The brain is still active for at least 7 minutes when the heart stops; so even when you're finally dead, I could split you open, salt your wounds, and you would still feel every bit of it...

Her eyes widened and her ears flattened

Hope giggled a bit and then looked down. that means.... we are trapped..... Then she smiled again, flying up and kissing his hand. As long as I'm here with you it doesn't matter.... I'll stay with you no matter what... She purred sweetly and hugged him.

No, that means 'he' is trapped she said, shoving Nightly through the portal. As she passed through the Strangist curse was removed from her body and she went back to her normal pony form.

Prototype eyed her angrily, the small mare was clearly scared, but she remained confident What? Now you and I can be together! She said with a wink

Like Hell!!! He walked toward the portal and stared at it nervously

You're not gonna go through that, are you? You'll die!

Well, I guess that's just too damn bad...He charged through the portal his whole body started being torn apart, his flesh burned, and his bones twisted. On the other side a large mutated pony body shot out. It was burned to a crisp with little to no meat on its bones

The husk began to twitch and move. The bony figure lifted its head as new-grown veins started forming and wrapping around it. The smaller portions of muscle that did remain started to expand and regenerate the rest of the missing parts. In mere minutes he had his body back but was still working on growing back his skin and his horns That...was...awful...

Archived