Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...in my research I learned that time flies differently there. We were there for about a day so...it's been about a month here...He explained quickly, bracing himself for whatever reaction she might have

Alright, time to head home...please let the kids have eaten at least ONE of his hooves He said, silently hoping that the kids started up some sort of chaos

when they got back, Hope opened the door to a mess.... dirt everywhere, smoke and a charred Pierce holding two sleeping monsters as he stared at his ruined house and burned flower field.

Pierce got up and coughed up some smoke and then smiling fearfully handed over the babies to Hope, then bowed and silently went into the tardis sporting a missing leg and half of the side of one arm. Well.... Hope sighed. Looks like we need a new home... again.....

You sure? I think we could still salvage this one In the distance a board fell from the ceiling and crashed into a small glass table, shattering it instantly

In more ways than one He said, shooting her a quick wink

Anyway, there's no need to abandon this place. I know a group who could fix this place right up, make it look good as new. I don't mind looking into a new place, I'm just saying that we don't HAVE to leave

Archived