Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun, I've let my friends know about the house. They'll be down soon to get started. So we should probably get moving, they don't really like having an audience

Trust me, they aren't ponies you would want near the foals. They're who I used to hangout with back when I was still lighting ponies houses on fire and ripping them apart from the inside...and a few other...disturbing thing

It's best not to tell them anything about me as of late. It's bad enough they know where we live. The only reason they haven't tried anything is because they owe me, A LOT. 

w....what would they do to us? She whimpered as the babies started to wake up and she tried to keep them quiet but finally Flicker let all hell break loose and Satan's screaming roar came from her mouth. Oh! Flicker... baby sssssh! Sssh!!

((Almost wrote and Stan's screaming roar came from her mouth))

((Get out of here, Stan! This is not your story!))

He was about to answer but was shocked silent from hearing Flicker Let's just focus on getting to your friend's place

She nodded and eventually calmed Flicker down, soon they came to a giant cucake house that looked to be belonging to her friend as BitterSweet stepped outside. BitterSweet! Hope!! The girls hugged and BitterSweet picked up the babies. Aww!! They are so cute! Bittersweet meet my husband Creeper... She smiled and BitterSweet took his hoof before he could protest and shook it. Name's BitterSweet... Nice to meet you Creeper!

She laughed a bit and suddenly a bunch of Ponies came out of the house, all looking sugar coated and Sassy.

Gurl! What chu been doin!? A Brown Zebra asked, she reminded him of a coconut cookie. It's so nice to see you again!!

Archived