Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girls where just talking, when he was introduced they did not fear him... then she pulled him inside and they were shown their rooms as the girls took care of the babies and hope laid down on a bed that smelled of tropical soda. This used to be my old room...

He stuck his tongue out at her before a thought came to mind I hope they are heavily sleepers,  I dont plan on our stay here affecting our 'alone time'

(( It's awkward no matter if i'm alone but it's even more awkward with a friend reading your rpg over your shoulder ))

After they were done she just laid there on the bed. You're in heat arent you? she watched with worry. and this isn't the only time this is going to happen this week is it?...

((HA!!!))

I don't go into heat, I'm just easily excitable He said, sticking his tongue out at her Hey, do you think the kids have eaten your friends yet?

...that boy will not out-charm me! He said mightily. He thought about it for a bit and maybe his son would have an easier time with the mares. He wasn't exactly normal, but he definitely looked more like a pony than Creeper.

Archived