Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

They saw it before Nightly could respond and she let him inside to see a beautiful inside, it was as if the entire galaxy was painted upon the walls as the walls twinkled and moved like space, the throne was lovley as it was comeplete pearl with black seats, King Axle sat upon it, he was a skinny and extremely TALL pony, his eyes were hidden beyond his straight and long hair but he smiled a toothed smile, he had a slender muzzle and wore what looked to be a long robe, his arms were long that had hoofs with claws at the ends. Greetings Leutentant Midnight.... He said sleekly and Nightly explained their situation. Ah.... I see..... Your room is still made... the prince is in his room... I'll prepare your comrads and come to you when the party begins.. Nightly seemed happy about this so she gave Baddy an adorable smile and then noticed his messy hair and not very well preened wings. Bath time for you Sweetie... She smiled.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was put in shock and awe at the sight of the castle, he had seen many amazing things before, but his version of amazing was more by a horrific standpoint. He didn't reallt listen to their conversation, but just kept admiring his surrounding, it made him feel calm and sort of at piece. His mane soon began to collect color and his coat brightened until he was back into his bright white coat and blonde mane. Now that his coat was white again the dirt on him became much more visible, the same went for his mane with the brighter shade.

Hehehe, no agrument there, love. So, where's our room, I'd like to wash up as soon as I can, it's not polite to be essy in front of a King.

He looked over to the king

My apologies by the way, I usually don't allow myself to be so unkempt

No.... it's quite alright.... I can't tell you how many times Nightly has come in here looking like a stray kitten in uniform..... He chuckled as Nightly blushed and said. Oopsie...... anyway..... Thank you your highness. And then she led Harmony to a room with a glass door and behind it, was what looked like heaven, the floors were made of a soft yet solid cloud and the walls were amazing, as if the ocean was in their walls, he saw excotic creatures of this planet swimming around as Gracie began to paw at the glass playfully and mewed musically, Their bed looked soft as Nightly laid down and sighed, it was made of what looked like ice and a mixture between cream and cloud, yet it stayed on the fabric, the bed also had curtains made of what looked like dewdrops that sparkled as when you looked up, you saw the midnight sky from an ocean perspective. Isn't it beautiful Harmony? Nightly purred.

His jaw dropped in awe of this place, who knew any planet in existence could look so wonderful and filled with grace. His mouth stayed silent as his kind erupted with winder and fascination, his eyes scanning every little gleaming detail until je had views everything there was just with the room. It was fanastical, he thought about making this place a vacation spot when all of this weird stuff was done and over with

Nightly giggled. D'aww.... And then she played with his hair and rubbed behind his ears, loving on him. You look absolutley Awestruck.... I hope your not frozen in this state.... we need to shower and then get our rears to the beach! She said, pointing to a door seemingly made of bubbles.

He smiled I'll do my best to not get stuck like this, but I don't think I can make any promises He replied, walking over to the shower, wondering if it was set up in some weird miraculous way that might take him a minute to figure out. Never the less he got the shower running with warm water and stepped in after removing his tie, he let out a sigh as the water hit him, finally some time to relax.

He heard Nightly get in a tub in another bathroom in the room and then after a while, Gracie poked her head in the shower and smiled. You okay sugar cookie? She asked in her western voice. Nightly's in her bathi'n suit and I brought your's in here. She grabbed two actually, a black speedo and blue swim shorts. Nightly said you could choose whose goi'n and wanted to get you both your styles.... I'll leave these outside.

After soaking for a bit he exited the shower and dried off as best as he could at the moment. When it came time to select a swim suit he started giggling when he saw the speedo, something about it tickled his funny bone. He grabbed the blue swim shorts and slid them on and that was that, he was ready for the beach, all that was left was to wait for Nightly. He walked over to where she was bathing to check up on her. Everything alright in here?

are you okay? She giggled. It's as if you've seen a ghost! Then she led him away and before closing the door said. Don't do anything dumb while we're gone Gracie and Grace replied. OKAY HONEYBUN!!

So what's the beach like on this planet, anything I should look out for? He asked, mostly concerned with dangerous creatures they might run into, but hoping to see something majestic.

actually.... there is a few things..... there is an animal of whom is so beautiful I cannot explain it but it..... it's amazing...... Oh and there is also a gang there who may or may not decide to have their *shudder* "fun" with us mares... so be on the lookout! She patted his head as they came upon a beautiful beach, it had pure white sand and a vast crystal blue ocean, there were the odd alien ponies everywhere. C'mon Harmony!! Let's go!! She giggled, yelling over rock music being played very loudly.

The beach was absolutely magnificent, he couldn't wait to go out and swim and meet other creatures and see what their life was like.He wasn't a big fan of rock music, but he didn't hate it either, it was still fun an upbeat, just not something he listened to on a regular basis. However, he didn't let that get in the way of him running out and dancing around like a foal

She giggled at him. Harmony!.... *hee hee* You... YOU *bwahahaha!* CRAZY..... C...C... *snrk* COLT!!! She giggled and was still giggling when an enormous creature that resembled much like a spider with buff arms and stood on it's hind legs came behind her. It seemed pretty Harmless though as Nightly greeted it.

Harmony laughed with his wife but was rather startled by the sight of the spider creature, he had a small fear of spiders, but calmed down when he noticed that it wasn't a threat...at least he hopes it isn't a threat.

Is eyes widened, he was not expecting her to yell, he laughed and walked over to her That's lovely dear, but you might not want to yell so loud, you might disrupt the other creatures trying to enjoy themselves. He explained, trying not to sound all demandy, he just didn't want to upset anyone

He smiled and followed her lead, bowing to the prince out of respect. He looked over to Nightly with a questioning look on his face Wait, didn't you say the Prince had a thing for you?

She blushed and gave him a tiny nod and the prince came to them and looked down, he had blonde hair like ben and kinda looked like him but he also had big blue eyes and fangs sticking out of his mouth, he had some scales in one eye too but nevertheless he was pretty handsome yet Nightly had turned him down for some reason so something must have been wrong with him but Nightly jumped up with a loud MYUU! and hugged him. PRINCE WRATH I"M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! YOU"VE GOTTEN SOOOO BIG! She patted his head and he blushed, as if mesmerized. I'm happy to see you too..... Nightly...... He sighed, his rich voice as sweet as honey for her, if you had good hearing you could also hear him and how his voice made her name sound as if it should be in handwriting, as if he cherished it like a precious jewel he looked about ready to swoon when he saw Harmony. anywho..... whose this.... DOG? That's right, he said DOG! and He hadn't said it with such a voice as he used for Nightly, he said it in a normal, snobby voic and Nightly then twitched, she had began to hate that word.

Dark grey rings formed around Harmony's eyes and he rose in anger WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK

Harmony shook his head and forced the rings away Terribly sorry for that outbust your majesty, but may I respectfully ask that you refrain from insults. It tends to bring out the worst in me...again, sorry.

He smiled nervously, mentally arguing with Baddy about his behavior and why he shouldn't try to come out. The princes words did bother Harmony, but this was royalty, he had absolutely no power over authority here

The prince gave a smirk but before he could do anything, Nightly of all ponies punched him in the face and yelled. YOU A** HOLE!!! IF YOU MESS WITH MY HUSBAND YOU MESS WITH ME!!! She hissed and The prince shuddered and got up with a shakey smile and a bloody nose. S...Sorry... t...then... I...I had no idea.... y...you meant alot to her...... e...excuse me.... I need to wash my face.... And then he walked and soon ran away as fast as he possibly could and Nightly turned to Harmony with a smile. Your lucky that he and I are good friends or I would have had to cut this visit short.... that b****** She smiled, she had never sworn in front of Harmony before but this was special apparently, and the party just went on again. C'mon, get up!

His eyes widened from shock and awe, he had never seen Nightly just straight up punch anypony or swear at all. H e kind of just froze in place as all of this was going on. Though his face was one of surprise he was giggling like a school girl in his mind, or maybe it was Baddy, he didn't know, he didn't care; he was just happy that the prince was being punished for his rude behavior, even it it was a little extreme for his taste.

That's my girl! Bad Harmony called out in Harmony's mind, making sure it would be loud enough for Nightly to hear

He watched until he asked him to get up...Yes ma'am...please remind me to never get on your bad side he said with a giggle.

I couldn't help it.... he was really pushing it..... he got what he needed... also reminding me..... Nightly blushed with a smile and kissed him passionately and finally breaking it after a while with a giggle. I almost forgot to give you what you needed.. She smiled and then said. Don't think I forgot about you Baddy but I have a special way of treating you Mr! Nightly giggled, tickling Harmony under the chin. Oooh.... sooo cute!

Archived