Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

Harmony blushed at the kiss and giggled as she tickled his chin, but he couldn't stop thinking about how she just snapped at him like that. He would have to be really careful not to get her mad at him, the last thing he needed was a punch to the face, and from his own wife of all ponies. He settled down his mind, he knew she would never hit him, not unless sh had a legitimate reason. Harmony was half-tempted to go back to the group and dance, but he was a little tired of it as of now. Well, I think I'm all partied out, shall we walk around, do some exploring?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He shrugged, Not seeing the harm in it and followed her into the water. It was soothing, peaceful, serene. He wished moments like this could last forever, alas, he knew reality would eventually kick in and interfere

She went into the deepest waters, her hair and ice of her wings and hooves Literally glowed as she illuminated the pathway, the creatures were strange and beautiful but finally Nightly surfaced and gestured for Harmony to follow.

He eagerly followed her, admiring the amazing abilities she had and the miraculous glowing that emanated from her, wondering where she was going and where he was exactly following her to

Soon the creatures disappeared and Nightly guided him out and then stretched as a group of stallions met them, also including the spider thing as Nightly ran up and hugged the tallest of whom had long legs, like a spider but only thinner and had claws at the ends, he had strange eyes too, big, hazel eyes that resembled galaxies or even the milky way as the designs moved, he was a light grey with spikey, red hair and finally he was wearing what resembled magpie wings and a helmet with a visor resembling also a magpie only it's head. Captain Slit! it's so good to see you!! Nightly mewed happily and then introduced Harmony. Sweetie... This was my unit in the first war with those.... uhmm.... things... Guys! this is my Husband Harmony! Then the Captain said in a voice that sounded like the whistling of the wind. It is a pleasure to meet you.

umm...Hi, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance he said awkwardly, not really being used to being dragged into situations like this, or really any for that matter...but no matter, he would adapt and play things off as if it were just another normal day, which with Nightly, it kinda was

Nightly was chatty all the way back to the party. and what he saw was a stage with the prince and King, the King chuckling at the prince though, soon they went through the party, and partying hard, eventually it was all over at midnight and Nightly had fallen asleep as the Prince came up to Harmony. Hello.... Mutt. He growled.

He growled before clearing his throat and putting on a more proper stance ​Excuse me sir, but I would really appreciate it if you'd stop addressing me as "Mutt" it's childish and just plain rude

Look at you, standing up for yourself for once, I'm actually a little proud of you Bad Harmony said to Harmony from within his mind, although he was glad that Harmony was standing up for himself, he knew it wouldn't last and he was hoping he'd be able to get out and clock this "Prince" right in his jaw

How Niave! The prince scoffed. Your way too polite.... you had to get your own wife to shut me up.... and your lucky for that.... but since she's sleeping and I have you here.... when I'm done with you dear boy.... He looked as if he killed puppies at that moment when he rolled up his sleeve revealing his long talons. there will only be a puddle of blood left in your place! He soon starting closing in. You see boy..... Nightly is quite a prize..... and I'd KILL to have her..... but.... as long as she can't see me do it..... yet I'm surprised she'd marry such a softy.... It truly kills me.... so I'LL KILL YOU AND GET IT OVER WITH!

Harmony launched himself into the air quickly, to dodge whatever move the prince would make. He quickly landed on the other side of him, only this time he was different, and if Nightly had been awake she'd know what had just happened. The Grey stallion with a black mane stood behind the prince with his hammer in hoof and a cocky smile on his face. Pardon me, sir, but you really seem to be looking for an ass-kicking

He stood tall and clutched his hammer, ready to swing at any given moment Now, I'm not one for killing royalty, but then again theirs always a first for everything...I'll give you one last chance to back down before I tear the skin out from beneath your coat

The prince looked at him and started to laugh, as if he'd gone insane and that woke Nightly up from the sound of her moving around in the background, stretching. S*** Prince Wrath growled. Next time..... He hissed at Baddy's face. Next time I'll F***ing DESTROY YOU! And that's when he left in a flash, leaving a yawning Nightly to sleepily stretch like a cat and ask Baddy. Wht hapen?.... dih I fah aseep.... She looked pretty worn out, she was so tired she couldn't get up, she was dazed and dizzy, it was probably the funniest he'd ever seen her as this was probably one of the only times he'd ever seen all her defenses down. Bad? What yuh do'in? She asked, rubbing her eyes wobbily.

(( Baddy.... Want to get your ass-kicked? Good! because I'M GUNNA KICK IT!! ))

He watched the prince leave Coward

Looking over to his wife he leaped into the bed, dropping the hammer by the bed-side and pinning her to the bed Why, I'm not doing anything my dear, perhaps we should just go to bed. We can speak further in the morning

He kissed he slowly before sliding under the covers and wrapping his hooves around her, while also keeping his guard up, just in case the prince decided to show up in the middle of the night again

In the morning, Nightly had awokened early and was wearing her uniform. It's going to be so fun to go back to training!! Nightly giggled happily as she gave him his breakfast and picked up her bag. If you hurry with eating then we'll get there a second early!!

adorable_nightly_in_uniform_by_nightkit123-d8aacxf.png((Just imagine her as a mare though...... Pfft))

What in the hell are you-You know what, I wont ask, that attire looks pretty adorable on you anyway. He made sure to eat up right quick so they could head out and get to her training session

So, exactly what kind of training is this?

Training as in we have to go in a simulated game and try not to get caught by monsters... Nightly smiled. I remember last time I went in I had to wear a bikini kind of uniform also with kitty claws and ears as well as a tail and a visor.... My bikini bottom got caught on something and then I had to run from them in commando... Nighty found that pretty funny but truly her innocence failed to realize how serious that was. Luckily the guys decided that it'd be better that I wear more clothing this time because they said It was better to see me fight fairly.... I don't know what It meant but I think it means that I was incredibly distracting... I even have kitty panties on!!!! Nightly giggled as she turned and shook her little tail. The tail's attached to it!

He chuckled at Nightly, sometimes she was too innocent for her own good and he found it funny.

Oh, Nightly, you're just so adorable sometimes

A rustling could be heard in a corner of the room along with a weird hiss-like growl. Bad Harmony got into a defensive stance, immediately thinking this was the prince's doing. When in all reality, a black scaley little science experiment decided to sneak into their ship and follow them on their trip, eventually slithering his way into their room in the middle of the night when the prince came in looking to start trouble

Hmhmhmhmhmhm

Nightly looked at it and squeaked. W..What is it?! Nightly mewed fearfully. It's scaring me Baddy!! She hid behind him, very very scared of whatever was back there as she had no clue what she was up against. She was shaking and she hissed silently as that was something she did when she was very scared but then she hissed louder at whatever it was. HISSSSSS!! She was actually fluffing up and kept hissing fearfully, claws out and fangs bared.

Something smelled fishy about this, in fact, it just smelled in general. The smell of death filled the room with every exhale this creature made

...Oh no, is it really who I think it is?

A dark head with what looked like no eyes peeked over at them

...maybe the creature said with a chuckle

Ahahahahahaha! GOOD!!! That's my specialty

He used his tendrils to pull him out of his hiding spot before setting himself in front of the two ponies and letting them recede back into his body

How you two been, haven't heard from you since the wedding. Creeper put a hoof around Baddy's neck

What kind of friend does that? Get married and then all of a sudden you just vanishes from existence...Do you have ANY idea how worried I was? He yelled, tightening his grip on the now shuddering Bad Harmony

You're one to talk, you disappear all the time

I'M A F**KING MUTANT, I DON'T HAVE A CHOICE!!!

Bad Harmony pulled out of Creeper's grip and grabbed Nightly Something's wrong with him, I'm sensing that he's from a point much further in the future from when I left. His mental state has deteriorated a lot he says telepathically to Nightly

You're right, I shouldn't have left like that. We're together now though, perhaps you would like to join us on our trip to my wife's training

Creeper smiled That sounds lovely

Archived