Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

Nightly was a little worried but decided to help lighten the mood. Alrighty then!! Let's go! Then Nightly opened the window and jumped on the rooftops. C'mon boys!! Don't get chicken on me!! She giggled, as she leaped from rooftop to rooftop. I had no idea you were so afraid of Creeper Baddy.... Nightly joked telepathically back to Harmony doing a one hoof stand on the courner of one of the rooftops and sticking out her tongue, and winking. C'mon wierdos!! She giggled, unknowingly flashing them both with her black panties with a kitten face on one courner.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite the mare you got yourself there, buddy ;)

The hell is that supposed to mean? He turned his head to look at Creeper who was already on the first rooftop, sliding his mask on

Get a move on Baddy! You're gonna fall behind Creeper said, unleashing his tendrils and using them to walk across the rooftops like some giant four-legged spider

God, he's such an ass

I HEARD THAT!!!

Bad Harmony took flight, easily catching up with Nightly I fear nothing, but I know what this beast is capable of. On our next trip we're visiting the day of his birth, then you can see for yourself what kind of monster he hides deep within his own body

Nightly smiled and flipped backwards to the next rooftop and kept going till she reached a fence and leaped over it. C'mon boys! Let's move it! nightly then thought back to Baddy. Oh I think I can tell what kind of horrible thing he is...

Bad Harmony picked up the pace to remain neck to neck with Nightly He's developed morals in the time he's lived, this isn't even close to his worst

Creeper started to slither across the building, making his traveling speed much greater, soon enough he was just inches from Nightly's tail, if he really wanted to he could reach out and bite it I see you

nope! Unless something goes wrong.... then we'd probably get killed... Nightly cheerfully said, which left an eerie feeling. Now wouldn't that be fun!? She smiled and giggled. Just kidding!

Bad harmony rolled his eyes Oh please, if anything were to happen I would

Creeper immediately jumped out and cut him off I WILL RIP IT TO SHREDS AND EAT WHAT'S LEFT!!!

He giggled from the hit and started laughing at her reaction Come on, girly

He pressed his face to hers You're asking me not to scare you? That would make this trip so much more boring though

Bad Harmony pulled Creeper from her Can we get a move on

Nightly looked at Creeper. Yes we can.... But here's a warning.... the monsters you are about to see are so terrifying that they could scare the pee out of Creeper.... I kid you NOT! Nightly said sternly. So Please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS!! Do NOT decide to do something stupid and get into their cages or something of that nature! PROMISE YOU WON'T!! She looked at them. I know how you two are.... boys?....

They both glanced at each other than looked back at her. Bad Harmony held up a hoof You have my word, I'll keep my hooves to myself unless the situation demands it

He gave a dirty look to Creeper and Creeper sighed, holding up a hoof I promise that I'm not going to make any promises on this subject from now on...

Seriously?

Yep

Nightly smiled and stepped on a button, which they suddenly fell through a trap door and into a dark area, illuminated with red lights and frightening eyes, watching them. Welcome Gentlemane to the Lower Birth! Nightly smiled mischiefously. Heehee... and... keep your hooves out of the cages... you'll keep them intact that way... She smiled as she turned from them and went down the hall, swinging her hips and keeping her wings open as the sounds of the creatures echoed.

They both yelped as they dropped down and hit the ground Thanks for the warning...stupid pegasus

A little racist, don't you think?

Bite me...I dare you

They stopped bickering to eachother and followed close behind, Baddy kept his wings tucked in and hooves to himself, Creeper walked beside occasionally smacking one of the beasts with a tendril

Nightly finally had enough of Creeper. ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT!! She growled furiously. CREEPER!! KEEP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE SH** AND I'LL MAKE YOUR HEAD SPIN SO FAST IT POPS OFF OF YOUR BODY, THEN I'LL STUFF YOU WITH IT LIKE A TURKEY ON THANKSGIVING!! She grabbed hold of him and pulled his face close to her's, giving him the death glare. You GET me?

Bad Harmony took a step back, he was surprised at her behavior and wanted to do his best from getting involved. Creeper was on his own for this one

Creeper grabbed ahold of his mask and pulled it off, his black eyes were now bloodshot and deep red Listen here horse-fly a tendril reached up and grabbed hold of her neck

I am very old, meaning that I'm almost at the end of my life-span. I'm pissy, irritable, and f**k me if I'm not going feral...Red patterns began appearing on his body

Don't test me...not today. I will not hesitate to shove you in my mouth and swallow you whole...

Bad Harmony cut in and grabbed hold of Nightly, pulling her away from him Just ignore him, if he wants to act like an immature fool and get himself killed, that's his problem

Nightly was terrified at Creeper's eyes and tried not to cry and said. N...No wonder y...you don't have a pony to love Creeper.... your a complete a...a** Nightly then ran down the hall, to wait for them at the door.

(( Prepare for alot of FNAF music :razz: ))

Creeper smiled and chuckled, coughing up some weird black substance as he tried to hold himself together

Bad Harmony looked to him It's that time again, isn't it?

Gettin there...don't have a whole lot of time left

Bad Harmony silently thought to himself I agree with Nightly, you are a complete and udder a**, but I owe you more than just my life...I'll talk to Nightly, but unless you play nice she'll decline till the end of the world

Creeper growled at him as they continued toward her, halting at the door to await further instruction

Nightly gave them both security guard hats with belts, consisting of a flashlight and a strange video camera thing as she smirked, wearing a security guard uniform, consisting.... of no pants but instead, pink panties, half unbuttoned on the shirt near the neck, also wearing the hat and belt. Lucky boys you two are.... your coming with me to the training session... just behind this door.... Oh and Creeper... I'm sorry for insulting you... She said shyly. I didn't mean it... I swear

Bite me he replies, looking like he was about to collapse

Bad Harmony rolled his eyes at him and directed his focus back to Nightly Rude comments aside, lets get down to business. What exactly does this training session consist of?

Nighty says Training mostly consists of keeping an eye on animatronics that can most likely kill you. Nightly smiled. And look at you two this time it's the real deal not simulated, isn't that fun Nightly was smiling, she had something up her sleeve, and with Hearts and Hooves day coming up, it was sure to be good.

Bad Harmony cocked an eye at her, but collected himself Well then, I guess it's a good thing that most of us here are immortal

Creeper growled at him Well I'll be ****ed if I let a bunch of tin cans bring me down, even on my death-bed. I say bring it

Nightly looked at Creeper. If you break them.... Creeper.... I'll break what could have been your face.... She looked at them and laid their stuff at their hooves. The point of the mission is to GUARD the robots and Pizzaria!... NOT to destroy the robots... and Creeper... if I can't break your face I surely will have the greatest displeasure of being forced to... Nightly looked like she wanted to barf. T..To kiss you... so gross... I know that you and I both don't want that... But ANYWAY! We have a job so... I'd get packing if I were you... It will take all night to get there... and we'll arrive in the morning.. Behind this door is an armored van... ready to head to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria...Freddy is the bear animatronic... Chika is the Chicken.... Bonnie is the Bunny and Foxy... My favorite of the group.... Is a Pirate Fox... there is also Golden Freddy... the golden bear and Marionette... and she'd umm... hmm... err... She got out a picture. She's whatever this thing is...maxresdefault.jpg

Well, that's not discomforting at all Bad Harmony commented, looking over at Creeper who was smiling

What are you so happy about?

Heh heh hehehe, lunch...ovO He stared off into blank space and remained completely still

...ok, let's just ignore that and get back to the job

.... Nightly looked at Creeper, a little worried. Okay... So... let's just get into the van... I know that we have enough for the trip... I just wanted to say get packing.... but... I think we should feed Creeper before we go... he seems... Hungry..... Nightly looked at Creeper and walked over to him, patting his head. Hellooo? Anypony in there? You wanna get lunch before we go?

Archived