Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

Creeper shook his head until his mask flew off I'm fine, let's just get a move on

He grabbed his mask with a tendril and held it on his back, he looked over at Nightly with bright red eyes. He had to dark stubby horns sticking out of his head and he seemed...taller

Well, you heard the beast, let's go

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only every second I look at him. Given as he's not a naturally born species I figured you would need some time to figure out what's wrong with him

Creeper sat on the opposite side of the van, his head was hanging down and he was napping, he wouldn't be able to hear them. His skin was pale and looked like it was cracking and ripping

Oh dear.... Nightly said gently. I feel kind of bad for him I mean.... That sucks that he was forced to live like this... I hope he feels better soon.... and... Hmm? Nightly turned her head to the sound of falling objects to see a 16 year old, goth Hope walk out. HOPE!? I thought you were with Brittany while we were gone! Sorry mom... but Brittany is a b****

hope_when_she_s_16_by_nightkit123-d8hm0lm.png

Bad Harmony looked over at Hope, he hadn't seen her in a while and his eyes widened in surprise What the hell are you wearing?

The ruckus awoke Creeper and he look over at the group If you ask me she just looks cuter ;)

Don't worry, Hope. Give me a couple more minutes and I won't look like a walking corpse, then maybe we could go hit a movie, have a little fun he smiled, the skin around his mouth tore and his horns grew

You keep your filthy hooves off of my daughter! Bad Harmony said as he got in Creepers face Or so help me I will

He was silenced as a pitch black, muscular tendril with red markings all over it wrapped around his mouth Don't make me upset...not when I'm like this

He released and Baddy went back toward Hope

Hope shrugged. Maybe... And smiled at Nightly. What's up bi***? YOUNG LADY IS THAT HOW YOU TALK TO YOUR MOTHER!? Nightly yelled. Obviously mom... Face it grandma.... I'm not your little baby anymore... Got it? She flicked Nightly's nose and sat beside Creeper. Anyway... It could happen...

Good, now I might just have something to look forward when this stupid job is over

Baddy approached the two Ok, trying to hangout with a freak like this is one thing, but you don't talk to your mother that way. If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't even exist! Show some respect and apologize to her right now!

Hope rolled her eyes. I guess you should have gotten rid of me while you could daddykins... Hmm? She fluttered her eyes and Nightly looked ready to burst and thus walked away only to be followed to angry screaming and punching in the bathroom and when she came out, decided to go to sleep. C'mon Baddy.... I just want to sleep... She came back in the room and hugged him.

(( last post bye bye..))

He hugged her back That's fine dear, we can go. Let's just leave these two misfits to do for themselves he gave a venomous glare to Creeper, but the reptile only chuckled in return. He left with his wife to go to bed

Creeper stretched out his neck, tearing the skin around it with a loud rip Ahh, that felt nice. Soon enough...

Yeah, but sadly that handsomeness is very temporary. That handsomeness means I'm dying and there's only one way to save me...perhaps you'd like to assist me in being revived, but I warn you, your mother in father will be quite furious he grinned, believing that the promise of trouble would only excite her

Hmm... sounds like fun.... what is this.... lifesaving treatment that would make Daddy blow his top? ​She asked with a mischievous smile.

Oh no.... it's not..... It couldn't be....))

He shot a devilish grin at her I need to be reborn...but the only way it would work fast enough to get this job done is if I'm growing from within another pony

that sounds like fun... you know... if I weren't a virgin still... heck I haven't even kissed anypony yet.... but... it's be nice to get rid of my purities..... so when do we start?... Hope grinned with an evil giggle.

He made sure to make this like a normal kiss at first as to not make her first kiss a bad one, but shortly after opened his mouth and her and used his tongue to push a small sac down into her stomach. He broke the kiss and went into a coughing fit, choking on his own air and falling to the ground where his body quickly started to decay to a pile of dead skin and ash

Hope was terrified at first and had swallowed like he told her to but she was still scared. O..Oh gosh! Then she turned as Nightly had come into the room and screamed. BAD HARMONY GET IN HERE NOWWW!!

He burst through the door, believing his family was in danger; that's until he saw the pile on the ground and recognized it, all too well

He's...gone He dug through the ashes frantically, not finding what he was looking for he looked over at Hope with ferocious eyes, the blue had faded and turned bright white as he stared at the small bulge that was already forming in her stomach

You HARLOT!!! You really did it...HOW COULD YOU JUST LET HIM DEFILE YOU LIKE THIS!?

Her stomach would gurgle as the beast shifted within her

She had her ears down. WHAT YOU EXPECTED ME TO LET HIM DIE!!?? YOUR SO STUPID!! I HATE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!! young lady you DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR PARENTS LIKE THAT! SCREW YOU MOM!! HOPE!!

I WAS TRYING TO KILL HIM!!! His angered expression faded and his head dropped

I was trying to end it all, the torture he puts me through...the messes I've had to clean up because of him...and you, you ruined it!

Her stomach grew again, it was almost time...

...there's still a way...

SILENCE!!! He turned to Nightly

I hope you know how to deliver a baby, cause by the looks of it she'll be due any second now He drew his hammer

When the beast is out, place him on the floor, I'll handle the rest

Her stomach shifted, the baby was coming

Archived