Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOPE!!! He flew after her catching up rather quickly and tackling her, only to find a great deal of disappointment when he saw that her stomach had already shrunk back to its original size

No...NO!!! He searched the area frantically Where did he go!?

​Hate me all you want, I couldn't care less. You're nothing but a disappointment anyway! His mind was clouded by rage and honestly her well-being was the last thing on his mind

A large husk of slimy reptilian skin fell from the sky and landed in front of Bad Harmony, he jumped back. A freshly renewed Creeper dropped down and landed behind Hope

A bit cruel, don't you think He was now the height of a teenage stallion, his scales though black shined brightly in the moonlight, his rebirth left him looking young and refreshed

To use such words on an elegant creature such as Hope He lifted her to her hooves with a tendril and gently wiped the blood from her mouth with a hoof it aught to be a crime. I know no other pony as sweet, beautiful, and as generous as her. He glared at Bad Harmony with his deep black eyes You'll burn for such treachery...you're lucky I'm letting you live after realizing that my death was your intent from the start

• 2 weeks later...

Hope looked at her father, she was hurt beyond repair as she looked at him and growled. Forget it Creeper... he wants to die anyway..... when this is over.... he won't have to ever see this... Harlot... ever again... and nothing will ever fix what has been done... Hope then looked down sadly and walked towards the van as Nightly rushed over and tried to calm them both down. THIS is NO TIME FOR A SLAUGHTERING!!! She then pointed towards the horizon at what looked like zombies. They can smell you and I don't think we need more stress OR more monsters... not meaning you Creeper... C"MON!! She tried to get them to the van. You can argue and get angry in the van but JUST GO!!

Bad Harmony glared at Creeper This isn't over
He glared back and grabbed his mask Not by a long shot, friend

They ran back to the van and took their seats Let's get a move on!

Hope looked hatefully at her father when they arrived, soon Nightly, after driving away quickly and then stopping again for a family discussion, told her that she should use those bath salts and things she had gotten her for her 14th birthday as Hope said something back and went to her room, Nightly sighed and then looked at Harmony. sweetie you really should cool down.... Yes what they did was wrong but... upon communicating with Hope... they only kissed... Creeper had pushed something down her throat... yes... she knew but... she is no Harlot...... I promise you that..... and Creeper.... you'd better not make our little girl cry or we will hurt you in ways you couldn't imagine... Nightly then was quiet so they could speak.

If I recall correctly, it's your husband who is bringing her to tears, I promised her a night of happiness
If you go near her, I swear I will-
You will what!? Kill me? Then do it, your daughter is already cracked, might as well completely break her while you're at it! Go ahead and kill me, then watch as your world comes crumbling down along with the only child you have left!
Bad Harmony froze up and shut up
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a delicate flower to care for Creeper left to go comfort Hope

Nightly petted Harmony. Sweetie... he's just trying to get to you... let's go to the van... besides... I have some very important news for you... She smiled.

Hope was in the bathroom, soaking in the bath and trying to calm down amongst the pearly white bubbles and the bathsalts that were shaped like skulls as well as blue rose petals that turned the water a deep ocean blue and she just soaked, eyes closed.

(( sry, working on picture of Vincent for project ))

Bad Harmony followed Nightly Fine. What is this news?
Creeper creeped up on the bathtub and stroked Hopes mane Hello, my dear...I'm terribly sorry that your father has to act this way. It's just wrong for him to treat you like this...

Nightly smiled wide and said. I'm pregnant! with two boys and a little girl!

Hope looked over at him and nodded gently then hugged him, trying not to cry. He hates me now.... I....I don't know what to do..... I don't want the father I had been trying to be like hate my guts..... I... I took it too far.... I didn't mean to make him *hiccup* make him... *choke* h...h...hate ME! *sob* Hope then began to cry and hug Creeper tightly.

Bad Harmony froze, his body tensed and he started to shake. All this was becoming too much. Too much anger, too much disappointment, too many surprises. He let himself fade away into the background until a bright-eyed white pegasus was standing before her with a wide smile That's fantastic! Oh, what will we name them!? Two boys and a girl! Hope can have a little sister, and they can play and...Yeee!
His wings started flapping frantically during his rant and he had failed to realize that he was now hovering a few feet off the ground

He held her and shushed her No, he doesn't hate you. He hates me and he's just upset because you helped me. Look, ponies have their good days and their bad days. Bad Harmony has a lot of bad days, but he has some good days too. Harmony has a lot of good day, but even he can have a bad day. Life is full of challenges and obstacles. We just have to fight on and push passed them

Nightly giggled. Slow down Sir Smiles, C'mere.. you can feel one of the babies kicking... She felt her belly, just a bit bulged,not that much though, timelords form faster than normal ponies... so they'll be here soon.

Hope kissed his cheek gently. Come in here! it's hard to cuddle you like this! She wanted to take the bath with him.

He felt her belly Hello there! He put his ear to her belly and listened 

I hear you moving around in there He chuckled and pulled himself up to Nightly and kissed her

Creeper smiled and slithered into the tub, snuggling up against her With pleasure, my sweet

She smiled and hugged him. D'aww Looks like somepony's going to have a very happy daddy. Nightly smiled.

Hope giggled and kissed him again, cuddling back and just relaxing in the warm water, soon it had to come to an end but it was peaceful so far.

gtg bye bye))

He licked her nose Come on, I'm always happy...uh oh...I just destroyed my relationship with my daughter...

He snuggled up close beside her, he knew it wouldn't last, so he was going to savor this time he had

Nightly looked down. I know.... in fact..... Baddy was scaring me too.... he was really mad... I think you should go talk to Hope.... It's best that Baddy cools down... all this stress the trip has put on him... that's why I didn't want to bring you.... it's so stressful and makes you want to scream but the end result is the best... feeling happy about protecting those who can't help themselves.

Hope stroked his head and smiled. How is it that Bad Harmony hates your guts.... but your so sweet and handsome to me? She rubbed her cheek against his. awww...

He sighed Ok, but I'll wait for her to come to me. I don't want her to think I'm forcing myself into her life, especially after that little ordeal.
He hugged Nightly and smiled, believing that, soon enough, everything would work itself out

Creeper nuzzled her gently and wrapped his tendrils around her Your father knew me when I was very young, when I was fresh out of the lab and didn't have any morals, values, or sympathy. I acted out on instinct and impulse, I did some pretty horrible things, and deep down he knows that I am fully capable of doing those things again if I really wanted to. He thinks myself a bigger monster than he, and he didn't even feel that way for his brute of a father, so it's saying something.

Nightly smiled gently. We are almost to our destination so let's relax until then.

Hope smiled gently and then, in all of the worst ideas ever, she got up and stood in the bathtub. It's nice to take a relaxing bath but I think it's time to say sorry to dad... I've been a horrible pony to him.... and hopefully, he'll forgive me. And upon walking, or at least trying to walk, Hope slipped and fell on top of Creeper, it didn't hurt but it was pretty awkward since her chest landed in his face, it was more awkward than inappropriate. Oh My GOSH I'm SO SORRY!! I!! I DIDN"T MEAN TO G...GOSH!!! Hope frantically tried to get off him.

( might as well make this ethro ponies since it just seems to be that way anyway )

Ok, I will. I just hope she can forgive me for his outburst

Creeper tensed up and did his best to control his urges. It...It's fine, really, don't worry about it

Nighly hugged him. I know she will.

Hope's cheeks were bright red as she got off him. I'm so SO sorry.... She then got out of the bath and put a towel on. L..let's just watch a movie or something....

He smiled to her Ok then, how about we try to get some rest before we get to our destination?  

Creeper grinned to himself, kinda giddy from her falling on him and being in the "awkward" position he was in. That sounds nice
He climbed out of the tub, drying off rather quickly, being a reptile and all, and followed her

(( pfft!! I just love the reaction I'm getting from Creeper!! ))

She cuddled him, nuzzling his neck. That sounds nice... sure...

Hope came to a room that was decorated with gothic features, but it was still cute all the same, even the skull and bat pillows looked cute, she even had a skeletal stuffed wolf on her bed and she ran over and hugged it. MR BONES!! D'aww Mr Bones I missed you soo much! She giggled but then remembered Creeper and put Mr Bones down. E...Er.... She shook her head. H...Happy to see him because that means this is my room.... She blushed as she sat on her bed and got a remote controller, shaped like a bone and pointed it to a tv, shaped like a coffin, but a wide coffin, and asked. Adventure movie or rated R Horror? I'm going to change after we choose and pop some popcorn I brought...

Harmony walked with his wife to their room and slid into the bed, ready to sleep off this whole mess of a day

The room was pretty adorable, and so was her behavior, he had to try really hard to keep from even chuckling at her. He dropped down and slithered under the bed and then on the bed from the other side I'm a bit of a horror-fanatic, so I'll take the later. Horror movies are life!
He smiled and quickly thew on his pants and an unbuttoned red dress shirt while he was behind her. Where did he get those, was he hiding them? Anyway, he comes up from behind her and gives her a hug, nuzzling her cheek with his.

Nightly cuddled him and drifted off to sleep.

Hope smiled and giggled. Okay Mr but you better watch yourself, this is a new film called, The Deadly Kiss, it's terrifying, in fact... they almost rated it Z but it was against the law... She smiled. anyway... Let's watch it, she clicked on it and while the film was starting, Hope popped the popcorn and dressed in very gothic looking lingerie, it was a dark blue with black lace and also had a cute skull on her hip, she came over and sat down and so the scary movie began, and it terrified Hope, but she was trying to fake not being scared, it wasn't working as she shivered and eventually hugged Creeper tight, shaking very badly.

Archived