Harmonic Moons [Private]

TwistedBrew

Creeper chuckled and almost laughed at parts of the movie. He thought it was adorable how she was trying to pretend to not be scared and a grin forced its way on his face when she started hugging him. He put and arm around her and pulled her in close to him, letting her bury herself into his open shirt against his scales; she was just too cute sometimes. He grabbed her chin and lifted it toward him and kissed her deeply, running his hands along her sides and gliding his shape nails across her fur. After a short time he broke the kiss and looked at her with a smile Sometimes you are so cute that I could just eat you up

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She blushed. T...Thank you.... I could cuddle you all day Creeper.... my handsome colt friend...... She sighed gently and smiled, and then watched the rest of the movie, at the very end though, the demon pony in the movie smiled and broke the fourth wall by looking directly at the viewer and said. My sweet little victim..... I'll find you and I'll have you be mine... just as I've done with my many wives and slaves..... In the night I sha'll hunt you and then..... I'll EAT YOUR SOUL!! Thats when she screamed and jumped upwards, and hugged Creeper crying. Turn IT OFF!! I"M SCARED!

(( we still have hooves... I just find hands wierd....))

The tv started to weird him out and when Hope jumped and gave the order, he happily complied. One of his tendrils tore through his shirt anf launched itself at the screen, punching a large hole in the center of it. He shook the shattered pieces off of his tendril and it receded back into his spine
Problem solved

She hugged him tighter and she leaned on him, making them both lay down and she just laid there, she felt so soft and was it getting hot in there? nopony knew but it seemed so peaceful, so beautiful. Until it was interuppted by a loud pop coming from the tv that scared her so bad that she screamed and hugged him too tight.

He held her tight, keeping an eye on the tv, just in case something else decided to happen. He wrapped 3 tendrils around her and had one laying by the bedside just in case he needed to react to something and defend them.

His rib cage tightened and his skin furled. He didn't laugh, he just looked at her with a wide grin Hope...You can't win this
His 4 tendrils rose up and attacked her sides, belly, and neck with a wave of tickles. You better give up now

She began to laugh and begged. S..Stop!! I..I!! H..HELP!! *giggle* Nooooo! *tee hee* She was squirming and her wings were open and then she suddenly make a fairly naughty noise and blushed. O..Oops..

She blushed, looking at him with those big watery eyes of hers and then began to laugh. Y...Your FACE!! It... IT.. IT WAS TOO PERFECT!! Then she fell on her back laughing, she'd done it on purpose. YOU FELL FOR IT!! I... She was laughing herself to tears.

He glared at her, if she was gonna tease him then he was gonna tease her back by playing his most dreadful card, anger Hope...I have done a lot of horrible things. You see these tendrils, I can shove these in places that would cause you so much pain that you will never be able to sit again

She looked at him, quite scared and started to look adorable again. I...I'm sorry... I...I didn't mean to m...*sniffle* m...make you mad.... p..*choke* p...please... d...don't HATE ME!! She then began to cry and she hugged him. Don't lock me out like daddy is... don't hate me like daddy does.... please..... She sniffled and buried her face in his chest, crying. I wuv you.... Please Creepah... She looked up, her adorable innocents showing. please forgive me... Then he felt a deep pain within his crotch as her face became one of pure anger. forgive me for being ticked off...... She had grabbed him and was crushing his sensitive area. you'd better not fricken joke like that again now say your sorry or I'll make you go through a living hell! or worse.... I'll make you my little slave pet..... She grinned.

The pain unphased him, he's put up with way too much for this little twist of events to become a problem. Go ahead do your worst, actually, I have a better idea. You want to make me your little slave pet? Then do it, I dare you. Make me your little slave ;)

She raised an eyebrow and sighed. I guess there's just no choice.... she then walked over to the closet and when she opened it, she picked up a muzzle, a blood red collar and a leash then grinned at the studs on them, I used to wear this stuff for fun... so you better not complain and just give up whatever your little plan in that head of yours is.... because I know how to use these... fairly well.... She made the leash make a snapping sound and grinned, turning to him. as she turned she said. But don't worry... I'll try to be kind...

He grinned back at her and smiled wide Hit me with your best shot. There's nothing you can do to me that hasn't been done before. Don't think that this is a game to be won by you, in this game, I always win

She looked a bit surprised. So you've had a pony before... y'know.... as a marefriend.... she blushed. she looked a bit jealous but she was really trying to hide it yet it was so incredibly obvious as she bit her lip and held the collar and leash in her hooves as she sat at the end of the bed, her face was a deep red and her tail was tight against her body as well as her ears against her head.

He grinned and his lips folded in. After a few choking sound he just couldn't hold it in anymore
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Of course not, there's no mare out there that could ever do stuff like this with me, let alone look at me without running away in fear.

He went up to her nd kissed her cheek

You're so silly

She blushed. Y...You tease!! She hugged him. D..Don't do that to me! I.... I was scared! she then licked his neck and kissed it softly, clicking the collar around his neck and nuzzling him, then spreading her wings and kissing his lips, over and over and over again, and soon making them fall onto the bed as she soon began to french kiss him, her feathers becoming fluffy and her cheeks blushing.

(( whatever happens do not put the "fun stuff" into detail... skip it like always ))

((Sounds like a plan))
He smiles as she kisses him. He allows her to push him to the bed and wraps his tendrils around her. 2 around her waist and trailing down to her thighs, and the other 2 around her chest and trailing to her wings, wiggling them all round to massage her body as he held and kissed her passionately

Archived