Strange Glove [WIP]

Frogmyre

Name: Strange Glove.

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: A pale blue.

Character colour: A crimson red.

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane and tail: Black. Other: He wears thick glasses, which he need, so that he can see.

Physique: A regular unicorn physique, but with his right hoof made entirely out of metal, and has to use a wheelchair.

Residence: A seemingly simple house in Canterlot.

Occupation: He refers to himself as Doctor, but never reveals what he's a doctor of. His actual job is being a war adviser. A weird position, in the land of Equestria.

Cutie Mark: A green glove, in the shape of a heart.

Unique Traits: He is very smart, (Although not Twilight Sparkle levels of smart) and creates loads of failsafe devices. Most of them are built and powered by magic.

History: [WIP, if I can think of one for him.]

Character Personality: While most ponies would have trouble talking with him, due to his thick accent, and how hard it makes him to be understood, he is quite willing to give his advice. He seems to live in the past, but looks to the future. His outlook on life is bleak, and is a pessimist.

Character Summary: Due to his intelligence, his house is littered with devices, and is in fact rigged with devices. Should any pony intrude... well, they'll quickly regret it. His metal hoof seems to have a life of it's own, and doesn't agree with Strange Glove most of the time. He tends to slip into Germane without thinking about it, referring to Celestia as "Mein Fuhrer" most of the time as well.

(If I did anything wrong, let me know. For example, the part about Celestia, if I should remove that. Also! This will be updated when I next watch, Dr. Strangelove: Or how I learned to stop worrying, and love the bomb. Which should be soon.)

Archived