((I REGRET NOTHING!! Yes, I know I'm making a nonpony character on a pony rp site, but like I said... I REGRET NOTHING!!))

Name: Paws. He was origninally born with the name Softpaw, but the nickname Paws stuck over time.

Species: Winged wolf

Eye colour: Bright yellow

Character colour: Paws' fur is dark grey, but his wings are a gold color.

Residence: Just outside of Ponyville

Cutie Mark:None

Unique Traits: Due to his history, Paws has the power to control electricity at will. He is still learning to control this power, and sometimes a "surge" will come over him if an emotion gets the best of him, such as anger. He's also still learning how to fly, and is very clumsy in the air.

History: Paws was born into a large and prestegious pack in the Everfree forest. He enjoyed his life there... but was often very careless. He liked to explore, and tended to wander away from the camp without even noticing, and often got in trouble for this.

One day while he was off on one of his journeys, dark clouds began to roll in. However, the young pup ignored them and kept walking. What was the worst that could happen? However, when he was in the middle of a clearing, it had started to rain and Paws considered turning around. He hated it when his fur was wet. But then...

CRACK!!

All of a sudden, a shooting pain went through Paws's body, like a million needles poking him at once. He blacked out.

When Paws awoke, he found himself surrounded by wolves from his pack. Apparently, he had been struck by lightning and miraculously survived. But he felt... weird. Different. Like some sort of power was inside his body. He looked at himself a little.. and then noticed it. A pair of gold colored wings, sitting right there on his back! He couldn't believe it!

However, Paws was liked even less in the pack because of his wings. In fact, it seemed like everyone hated him! They were jealous! He spent weeks being pushed around by bullies, hardly getting a chance to use his wings and learn to fly. But one day, while being confronted by his usual group of mean wolves, something came over him. He couldn't take it anymore.

"STOP IT!!" he shouted, and something weird happened then. Shots of lightning and electricity shot out from his body in all directions, hitting the wolves around him. Most simply fell over backward in surprise, but two were knocked out by the blast. Immediately, the older wolves rushed onto the scene.

It was discovered that Paws had the power of electricity inside him, and the pack wasn't sure what to do with the pup. Some thought he would be useful, a good fighting tool to protect against the other packs, but others thought he should be kicked out. Paws sat there in silence as the alphas argued about his fate when he decided he had enough. When no one was looking, Paws slipped away and began walking off. Away from his pack. Forever. He wasn't needed there anymore.

Eventually, Paws came to the edge of the forest, to Ponyville. He was fascinated by the lifestyle of ponies, and wanted to live just like them. He found a nice little cave between the forest and the town to call home, and decided to life the life of a pony. Paws was generally accepted by them- and he loves his life to this day.

Character Personality: Paws is pretty hyperactive and excitable, and loves to make others happy and making new friends. However, don't get on his bad side. When this little guy gets mad... someone's going to end up electrocuted.

((Here's a picture. Sorry for the, well... horribleness of it, but I was in a rush when I made it, so yea...))

6p25fs.png

Archived