The Pierced Shadow

NightlyMoon

within the gardens of Pierce Moon, was the music of two violins, playing in harmony with one another, within the moonlight were two tall silhouettes, one of whome had a long ponytail and tail while the other, puffy, curly hair.

(( THIS IS A PRIVATE RPG!))

Wandering through these gardens was a small light red filly with green eyes and a brown mane. Her cutie mark consisted of a ripe cherry with a plastic sword stabbed into it. She happily followed the music, in search of the source. Which way do I go now, Outcast?

Ok, I'll race you there! She took off toward the sound, finding herself going deeper and deeper into the gardens

What she found were two stallions, a pure black alicorn with large eyelashes and red hair, consisting of a long, ribbon-like ponytail playing beside another pony of whom she couldn't tell if it was a girl or boy. Pierce soon opening his eyes saw her and smiled. Why hello there little one... are you lost?

(( Paper will be here soon, he just needs to remake his user.... he forgot to confirm it so he has to recreate it...))

She looked up at him with her mouth agape. Why the hay was he so tall? A cool breeze hit the back of the stallions neck as her ghostly friend floated behind him and started observing

Umm...well no, but...Where am I?

The air around him grew colder at the mentioning of her parents

She looked up and him and shrugged I'm not sure, I haven't seen them in a while. I've just been doing my own thing, I guess She said with a smile

Pierce looked at her then at the moon, he knew what that meant. O...Oh? I... I see... He choked. s..sorry I get bad memories from those words... It's getting chilly.... want to come into my Cottage? Pierce smiled. And don't worry... I'm not a pedo..... I swear... I actually have my neice and my ex.. I MEAN!!... her caretaker staying with us... Pierce Blushed.

She tilted her head in confusion, not exactly sure what a pedo was. Outcast hovered invisibly by her side, whispering in her ear. She smiled and nodded

If Outcast says it's safe, then I'd be happy to come with

She stared in confusion at the two, unsure of their relationship.

A small breeze followed behind as Outcast hovered behind Cherry, scoping out the area for any possible threats

Cherry payed no notice to him and followed Pierce

...Im...im not sure what exactly is going on here

A small wind picks up around her, she looks to her side at seemingly nothing and she grins Oh, you're so silly, you

Pierce picked Cherry up and held her away from Violin. C'mon Cherry... let's get you away from Von Wierdo.... Pierce said, going to the door of the cottage and opening the door. C'mon wierdo! He called to Violin.

She stared awkwardly at Violin, being very young this made her feel really confused. Luckily Pierced picked her up and saved her from that situation. She scooted up toward his head and whispered to Thanks for getting me away from him, he IS a weirdo

Yes.... Pierce said gently as Hope ran into the room. UNCLE PIERCE!! T.D'S FREAKIN OU~... Whose this Uncle Pierce? Pierce put Cherry down. She didn't say her name.... What is your name?

Archived