The Rise and Fall of Equestria (CYOA, FOE, 0/6 Spots Open)

ShadowSwipe666

THIS TAKES PLACE DURING LITTLE PIPS JOURNEY IN FALL OUT: EQUESTRIA ((READ IT FIRST))

You are a citizen of the once marvelous country of Equestria, the land covered in ashes and dead trees. You have heard over the radio the amazing tail of the Stable Dweller, her heroic acts echoing throughout all of the wasteland through the soothing sound of DJ Pon3s' voice. You once lived with OPTION 1 , all you have now is OPTION 2. You are a PEGASUS/UNICORN/GRIFFON/EARTH/DONKEY/MULE. I am your ring master. I will lead you through your own journey, along with five others. Are you sure you are ready to take upon such a task of following in the Stable Dwellers hoofsteps and saving what you can of Equestria? Lets find out.

OPTION 1:

1. your parents in the Stable until one day you found yourself escaping the Stable.

2.your parents in the wasteland until one day you found yourself traveling alone.

3.you lived alone in the Stable until one day you decided to leave.

4.you lived alone in the wasteland until one day you decided to travel about.

5.One of 1/3 but instead you got kicked out.

6.One of 2/4 but instead Raiders drew you away.

7. Make one up, don't make it too complicated.

OPTION 2:

1. Your Pip Buck.

2. Leather Armor.

3. Your trusty Revolver.

4. Your stash of healing potions.

5. You lock picking tools.

6. Your case of stashed drugs.

7. An assortment of knives.

8. A stealth buck (ONE USE ONLY.)

9. Your sack of caps (250 caps, AKA currency)

10. An item of personal value. (Your choice, no weapons nor armor.)

You find yourself currently living in a rundown shanty town on the outskirts of Seaddle. You and your team get the choice to set up your SPECIAL stats, same rules apply here as in Fallout.

Each stat of SPECIAL has 5 tokens in it with an extra 5 tokens to spend. You can change the amount of each from 1-10 to a total of 40 tokens. The SPECIAL stands for Strength, which will determine how much you can carry. Perception, which allows you to see and notice things a lot better. Endurance, making you tougher and more tanky. Charisma, how well you speak with the locals and how well they like you. Intelligence, how smart you are and how good you work with terminals. Agility, your stamina and speed. Luck, chances of finding rare items and landing a critical hit.

You currently find yourself in your shake home with your makeshift bed and your OPTION 2 of choice. You must meet up with your friends (The other five users) at the center of town where a mysterious looking pony has told you to meet up. You can meet up with your members along the way or go shopping (if you have money) along the way as well. Once there the story can commence.

HOW TO JOIN:

To join you must fill out a character sheet with the stats above and the options. You must also provide information about your pony and their personality. First six to join with a valid character sheet will be the main characters. No god playing.

HOW WILL THIS WORK OUT?

Once the six characters are decided you must all make your way throughout the story. I will allow you to post your current action once between intervals. ((Intervals being the post I make about the environment, your enemies, the shop keepers response, a sudden occurrence, etc.)) Message me for questions.

Rules? Follow site rules, explicit work such as sexual interaction with other users/NPCs is allowed. I will reply to ones character sheet describing their health bar/ back pack size/ agility/ stamina after they have provided me with a correct SPECIAL sheet. Make sure to have a pen and paper or other way of remembering your items with you. You can also keep it in your post.

Ex:

"ACTION PHRASE" said I as I ACTION"

---------------

back pack

So on and so on.

once the six slots have filled I will begin to further the story.

Archived