Return to Home

crumpton

Buccaneas' ship rolled up to the shores of Gallopocous Island, unfortunately pushing a few beachgoers out of their way. After the ship stopped in the sand, they looked up at him with angry glares. Buc dropped the anchor and slid down it. Landing on all four hooves, he bowed to the other ponies.

"My apologies, sir and madame, for interrupting your beachly....routine," he said, unsure of how to put his apology.

The beachgoing ponies rolled their eyes before trotting away. Buc wiped a fake beam of sweat off his eyebrow while "phew"'ing.

From there, he trotted towards his hut. On the way, he waved and said his hello's to numerous townsfolk whom he has been friends with since first coming to Gallopocous Island. Before reaching his hut, he found himself distracted by a plate of cookies, conveniently placed out on a windowsill. Buc stopped in his tracks, his eyes pierced on the plate of cookies. While drooling, Buc began to trot slowly towards the cookies.

• 2 weeks later...

iqbipl.png

"Oye, brute-ah," the singsong call came from a short ways down the street. "I be tinkin' dem fol' ain't be wantin' dey flat roundah snackies run off wit'. Mebbe dey wantin' 'em to deyself." With a shake of his dreads and a broad, goofy smile on his face, Breaker trotted toward red stallion, stopping short when he recognized the taxi captain.

"Hooo hey!" He exclaimed, bouncing the last few steps to the captain. "I en't be seein' ye 'ooves 'round dese treets in de aaaaages. An' if yer belly be rumblin I be bringin' wit' me de sweetess sweetness you evar taste." The dreaded earth pony buried his nose in the beat up saddlebag slung across his back and resurfaced with a mouthful of his latest crop of dune hay. He happily chewed away, shifting his whithers to swing the bag closer to Buccaneas, a bit of grass hanging out of the open top. "Elp yeself, mah fren'." He murmured through his mouthful.