Patriot

jessewalker25

Name: Patriot

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: Blue.

Character color: White Coat

Mane/Tail/Other: Mane and Tail are in 3 streaked colors. Red White and Blue in that order from right shoulder to the left.

Physique: Patriot is the average build for a Pegasus. Stout and proud like. Sort of a Big Macintosh build. His left ear is missing a chunk right on the tip.

Residence: Cloudsdale

Cutie Mark: A twelve pointed star with the colors of the Equestrian Flag

Unique Traits: Similar to Rainbow Dash, Patriot can leave streaks matching his tail color in the sky. He has vision like a hawk, metaphorically speaking, he can see really far distances.

History: Patriot was just a little filly when he decided he wanted to be an aerial performer. However at first it was difficult. As a filly he was very shy and would hide every time somepony wanted to talk. After a short period of time he started to open up and become less and less of a hermit crab and the shell would come off. As a stallion, Patriot is no longer shy. He is more eager to make friends than he was as a filly. Why the change? Well after making one friend it clicked in his head that making friends wasn’t a bad thing. So he started to be more and more open as time passes. Patriot soon began going up to the edge of Cloudsdale and start flying off the edge. He soon began performing for fun. As he did, his cutie mark shown on his flank. To say he resides in Cloudsdale would be a misunderstanding. Cloudsdale is more like his chief residence. He stays where he can when he’s in that area. So basically he’s like a drifter for the time being with a home in Cloudsdale.

Character Personality: fun loving, thrill seeking, and warm hearted.

Character Summary: What can I say to summarize Patriot? He’s a pony who was shy as a foal but grew out of it as time went. He is a solo air performer and plans to keep it that way. His hobbies include traveling, performing, and having a good old time.

Name: Sweet Apple

Species: Pegasus

Eye color: Red

Character color: Red Coat until you hit the wings which are strait white

Mane/Tail/Other:  Mane is Red

Physique: Average build for a farming mare, has a front tooth missing, don’t know why.

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie Mark: Apple with Wings

Unique Traits:

History: Born to a mare Pegasus and a stallion Earth pony, Sweet Apple is just as her name states, very sweet. Unfortunately for her, her mother did not survive child birth. Her mother’s name was Sweet Angel and her father’s name was Apple Seed. Thus the origins of her name. Sweet was born in Vanhoover, the birth place of her mother. As one may guess, her father’s side of the family tree are Apples. Sweet Apple is an extreme distant relative of Applejack. By distant I mean as distant as the North Star is from the Earth. Growing up she was raised by her father, taught how to farm and all that. Eventually however, she got to the point she could even farm apples just as good as any farmer. Only she found that having wings made her task easier. Over time as she finished school, she would be helping her father with the chores in their barn, happily working when there was a crash. She galloped over to where the sound was. Her father was buried under multiple boards from above that had collapsed on him in the barn. Sweet managed to get him out and to the hospital. Unfortunately she was too late. She had now lost her father.

After a while of finish paying off the costs for her father, Sweet sold the farm she grew up on and moved from Vanhoover to Ponyville. There, she planned to start a new life. She may have lost her mom and dad, but… she didn’t change who she was. On the anniversary of their deaths she cries so it don’t build up. However, fortunately she’s got tons of kin so she’s not exactly without family. As time went, local farmers, not the Apples, were moving. Sweet had walked up and offered to buy their land. Sure, she thought, there’s Sweet Apple Acres, but I want my own. Much like her father had.  So she started her own farm of Apples. When she needed help, her cousins were more than happy to help. And she did love the visits. Certainly made going to the family reunions easier with Sweet’s Farm and Sweet Apple Acres being on opposite sides. The difference was, Sweet Apple Acres was a hundred times the size of Sweet’s humble little farm. And to be honest, that’s how Sweet liked it. So from the time she lost her parents to the time she moved, things have finally started to look up for the Pegasus. Not only did she have family here, but she was beginning to feel like she had found her new home in Ponyville.

Character Personality: To describe Sweet Apple’s personality, well she’s got a sort of sunny disposition, strong hearted, stubborn….

Character Summary: A sweet Pegasus who is the child of an apple, lost her mom and dad, moved to Ponyville from Vanhoover and began her own farm. Sweet uses her wings as her advantage when it comes to farming and she loves it. Most of the time you will see her smile, even though certain days she does hurt in her heart. Her love for folks is strong and she’ll bend over backwards for her friends. She is more stubborn than a mule and won’t quit until her task is done or she falls over dead. Not saying she won’t stop working if she’s tired and go back once she’s rested. She just won’t allow things like weather or other ponies get in the way of what she wants. Sweet runs a small humble farm on the opposite side of Ponyville.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Catherine Solar

Species: Alicorn

Eye color: Golden Yellow
Character color: white coat with a very slight pink tinge
Mane/Tail/Other: a flowing violet, azure, green and cyan mane and tail
Physique: Rather small.
Residence: Outside Ponyville
Cutie Mark: Black Blotch with Stars
Unique Traits: She is able to look at things at a scientific as well as a magical level.
History: Born the daughter of Princess Celestia, many years. At this time, Nightmare Moon was still imprisoned in the moon. Solar wasn't much like her mother, but more... she was intrigued with the other planets in the sky. So she spent most of her time in the observatories. At any angle she looked very much like her mother. As for her father, not even she remembers him. Celestia didn't talk much about him. Solar was a bright girl. When asked, she told her mother that she didn't want to rule Equestria. As much as she loved it, she couldn't rule it so she denounced herself as a princess. She had moved away from Canterlot only to move to Ponyville and start a school that is dedicated to the study of the stars. She loved her magic but... even then it was used to show stars. Ever since she's been away in the observatories, no pony really knew hers was there due to the lack of interest. Her time she spent in there, no pony really knew that Celestia even had a daughter, even Twilight was oblivious to that fact, for now.
Character Personality: Very kind, can be comical, and serious when needed.
Character Summary: A very kind mare, absorbed in the stars, very few friends but aims to change that. What little friends she makes, she goes to any distance to see a smile on their faces.

• 3 months later...

Name: Vanilla Cookie

Species: Alicorn

Eye color: Pink
Character color: White Coat 
Mane/Tail/Other: Cotton Candy Pink
Physique: Average Mare size
Residence: Ponyville
Cutie Mark: Cake
Unique Traits
HistoryI'm Vanilla. As you can tell I am an Alicorn. No, I am not royalty. I was born in an area where being an Alicorn isn't that big of a deal. It's a nation comprised of Alicorns. Now an Angelicorn that's different. What is that? Well let's just say... in Equestria you have Earth, Pegasi, and Unicorn ponies, they are the subjects to the royal ponies, the Alicorns, well the Angelicorn are the next step up from royalty. You also have Demonicorns which are similar. Anyway, no I don't have my cutie mark just yet. I left my home and came to Equestria with my mom. She is a pegasus. My dad passed on but... we moved to Equestria where I hope to be a great subject to the greatest Alicorn. Many Alicorns tried to model ourselves after Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Twilight. Specifically Celestia and Luna. Anyway my mom and I have moved to Ponyville. I am excited. But yet I'm nervous. I mean I hear ponies treat alicorns like royalty, but I'm not royalty, what if.... easy Vanilla, easy. Anyway, I'm a baker by trade. My specialty, it's what my name says. though why I don't have my cutie mark, I don't know. Anyway, perhaps I haven't found that special talent that makes me unique. I mean there's many baking ponies. At Sugarcube Corner you had Mrs Cup Cake and Mr. Carrot Cake, oh and Pinkie Pie. Oh their sweets are heaven. Anyway that's me in a nuttshell. See ya everypony.

Where I come from, well it's quite different, this is about my home, perhaps I can take you on a mental journey so one day when you do visit, you can see for yourselves.

Ponitopia - A city in a nation outside of Equestria. Here, you are likely to find many tribes. Here you find ponies from all the races living in sweet sweet harmony. I'm Vanilla Cookie and I shall be your guide. If you look you will see water ways that run along the streets and under the water you see homes built in, even some businesses. Well that is for the Seaponies. You have many races. Here, unlike Equestria, the Alicorn isn't as rare. In fact you have thousands. You also have Earth ponies, Pegasi, and unicorn. Draco and Bat ponies as well. You'd be hard press to find anypony ascending to Alicorn status. Here, Alicorns are born just like anypony else. However there is one pony who rules us all. She is the Angelicorn. A magnificent pony with four sets of wings who is able to change into any of the seven races at will. However, her looks do not change, unless she goes to being a seapony, her legs become fins. But that's the only acception. Be she real or myth, well I'll allow you to decide. We welcome all ponies, no matter where you come from. How does each race live? Well, you have, up near the volcanic part of the city you have the Dracoponies, they are the smiths. After all, who do you think would be best suited for the heat? The Bat Ponies act as night watchmen. The Seaponies keep tidal waves from smashing into the fair city. The Earth Ponies are known for their farming capabilities. The Pegasi are known for the weather. The Unicorns are known for their Magic. Which brings us to the one race that is fairly common. The Alicorn. If you're thinking they are the longest living race, not exactly. They are no better than the other races. The Alicorns are more.... tribes than races. You got the Air tribe of Alicorns who aid the Pegasi in their weather care. Their magic allows the clouds to change from rain, snow, or plain ordinary clouds. You have the Earth Tribe. They aid in the farming, using their magic to keep the earth fertile and growing. You have the Water Tribe who aids the Seaponies with waves that are too big for them to handle. You got the Dracocorns who ensures the fires are hot enough to help them make the metals that are needed, the Dracocorns are depicted by their dragonic wings and a third horn growing where a Unicorn would normally grow theirs. Generally is the cause of a unicorn and Dracopony or Alicorn and Dracopony breeding. You also have the Baticorns. Alicorns who have batlike wings that well, help them in their tasks at night. If the Batponies can't find something at night, they call the Baticorns. And lastly you have the Unicorn Tribe. The Alicorns who aid in teaching what needs to be. Now because the tribes and races are known for it, don't mean that they all do the same thing. Take me for instance, I bake. However, if I am needed to help with magic or farming, I'll go when needed. I know the spells to make ground fertile, though... most the time I make a few patches.... okay, my fertility magic isn't so good, but.... I try. Anyway, because the races are known for it, don't mean all do so. In Equestria I know there aren't many Alicorns, but here, you see them where you go. As for me, I am one of them. Anyway that's all for now.

Character Personality: Kind and Sweet, much like her treats

Character Summary: Vanilla was born in a place where Alicorns are in multiples. So being one isn't that much of a big deal to her. However to others.... seeing another Alicorn.... that changes the playing field. Vanilla is seeking to understand why. She has the love for making all kinds of sweets. Her personal record on cakes is a twenty-five layered cake, each being a different kind of cake. She don't show it but she is proud of her work... okay she does but... not like many do with their accomplishments.

Archived